Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

Ronaldo dribbles were always a bit of meme, especially later on his career.

Nah, he was a good dribbler until his third season with Real. But of course he can't compare to the GOAT.

P.S. Yeah, saw you said later in his career. I agree. Still, he was a really good dribbler earlier in his career. Better than Mbop now for example.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Nah, he was a good dribbler until his third season with Real. But of course he can't compare to the GOAT.

P.S. Yeah, saw you said later in his career. I agree. Still, he was a really good dribbler earlier in his career. Better than Mbop now for example.
People overrate United Cr7 when it comes to dribbling. .he basically tried to be dinho but mostly did tons of useless stepovers which frustrated Ferguson and then dived when he lost the ball.
But he did have his highlight reel moment. It was like that till he figured out scoring gets him way more attention.
But his dribbling while overrated was best at United, as were his freekicks.

iniestaGOAT

People overrate United Cr7 when it comes to dribbling. .he basically tried to be dinho but mostly did tons of useless stepovers which frustrated Ferguson and then dived when he lost the ball.
But he did have his highlight reel moment. It was like that till he figured out scoring gets him way more attention.
But his dribbling while overrated was best at United, as were his freekicks.

If his united dribbling was overrated then it was noj existent at Madrid

Morten

He was different first season at RM, he dribbled quite a bit, scored some good solo goals, entertaining to watch.
Cut it down a bit after Mourinho arrived.

Windhook

Cristiano was speed merchant until 2008/09. That ended with Man Utd buying Dimitar Berbatov, who's laid back style slowed down the pace of United's game. And which in the end cost Berbatov a place even on the bench in 2011 CL final.:lol: Lazy, lazy.

Mourinho changed Cristiano's position, as he gradually evolved in to the tap-in master we all know.

bismp

Cristiano was speed merchant until 2008/09. That ended with Man Utd buying Dimitar Berbatov, who's laid back style slowed down the pace of United's game. And which in the end cost Berbatov a place even on the bench in 2011 CL final.:lol: Lazy, lazy.

Mourinho changed Cristiano's position, as he gradually evolved in to the tap-in master we all know.

up until 11/12 he was a decent dribbler

snowy

Team looks more cohesive with him running the show

HdP loves him. Hit it once from open play + the quasi-Olympico -- > OM nervous

they shouldn't ignore Ekitike like that though, he gonna catch a :cold:

malvolio

the GOAT began using 10% of his powers when another team came within a few points of PSG :lol:

Would be such a Messi script for PSG to be carried to their first CL by the GOAT, while Mbappe and Neymar are out. :lol:

At this point I feel he can turn water into wine, God clearly had a plan for him.

Last edited:

fergus90

Would be such a Messi script for PSG to be carried to their first CL by the GOAT, while Mbappe and Neymar are out. :lol:

At this point I feel he can turn wine into water, God clearly had a plan for him.

I think Neymar will be playing. He had a muscle injury otherwise known as his birthday weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans