Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION] - Argentina kit was back in stock yesterday, at their German online shop. Unfortunately I saw the notification email just now, but they'll probably restock.

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION] - Argentina kit was back in stock yesterday, at their German online shop. Unfortunately I saw the notification email just now, but they'll probably restock.

It will be available tomorrow in Adidas store. Keep an eye out.

Now that all emotions have settled, I wanna point out a few things

1) argentina was very lucky to win
2) anyone who cant see how the corrupt Quatari billionaires bought this world cup for Messi is blind
3) messi knew exactly what he was doing when he left Barca at its lowest points in tge past 3 decades

4)messi is not a good person and I will never see him.or argentina as the legitimate winners of tgis world cup with so much help and scandal

5) no, im not a cristiano fanboy and hes one 9f the biggest disgrace to football recently

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

2) anyone who cant see how the corrupt Quatari billionaires bought this world cup for Messi is blind
3) messi knew exactly what he was doing when he left Barca at its lowest points in tge past 3 decades

4)messi is not a good person and I will never see him.or argentina as the legitimate winners of tgis world cup with so much help and scandal

5) no, im not a cristiano fanboy and hes one 9f the biggest disgrace to football recently

Fkhz3xLWQAA-NX6

KingLeo10

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Okay, :clown:

soul24rage

Relax you CR7 fanboy and enjoy this picture

Fkz9R6zWIAM93aX

JohnN

Good for you that you gathered the strength to compile this list after only a week has passed.
I disagree with all your points except the last one.

CatalinR10

FinBarcelonafan

I agree 100%. Great post.

;)

Temptation

Fantastic post. Could not have put it any better. These clowns hate how spot on your post is and will call you salty but you're spitting facts.

The cheek of some of these rats to hate on that Sheikh and Infantino post match. :lol:

Like bruh your boy got to the final in the first place because these guys dragged and carried him throughout the competition. :lol: :lol:

Temptation

Relax you CR7 fanboy and enjoy this picture

Fkz9R6zWIAM93aX

Love the symbolism of that black thingy he's wearing.

It will always signify how the dark shady forces of Qatar and Fifa helped him finally get a WC clearly favouring him in every single knockout game.

That clothing serves as the black asterisk that will always be alongside this World Cup.

This World Cup was truly the black sheep of World Cups. Fitting that it was a winter World Cup and the predecided winner of the tournament is wearing a local traditional clothing signifying the real forces behind this staged "triumph".....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans