Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes, all Barca legends are celebrated on this forum unless they are our direct rivals in a game.

Drink some more of that copium Birdy.

Birdy

People were praying for current Barca player Dembele to fail and loved it when he conceded a pen and got egg in his face with the early substitution. They loved laughing at the poor guy's humiliation when the whole world was watching with zero empathy for one of their star attackers who plays for the badge.

People were literally loving that Di Maria, a former Real Madrid star was running rings around current Barca defender Jules Kounde.

Predictable as sunrise. :lol:

This!
Thanks
These people are not Barca fans IMO

And, in general, spending 99% of your time about a player that is not playing for Barca currently, while blatantly ignoring or even disrespecting all current Barca players is telling

Temptation

Shut the fuck up before I find where you live and fucking beat the living shit out of you for dissprespecting the Barcelona Goat MESSI !!!!

Will never tell you again , this is a Barcaforum, stop dissrespecting our GOAT before it's too late you fucking pussio !!!!!!!

Messi the one and only true GOAT !!!!!!

I will give my life for defending MESSI !!!!!!!!

Tries to act super alpha. Almost like a parody of a rap song from da hood.

Proceeds to say the gay-est thing ever.

Make up your mind dawg. :lol: :troll:

JohnN

Dembele.. one of the players that started barca's financial and sporting downfall and also probably cost the team a champions league with his clown finishing in front of an empty net, acting like a diva and missing trainings, injured most of his tenure.
Yeah, surely we should Root for him instead of the little dude who helped elevate the status of this club to unseen heights.

CatalinR10

Tries to act super alpha. Almost like a parody of a rap song from da hood.

Proceeds to say the gay-est thing ever.

Make up your mind dawg. :lol: :troll:

Shut the fuck up before I put you and OG both in doggystyle and fuck you both in the same time in the ass.

One true GOAT , LIONEL FUCKING MESSIAH !!!!

Birdy

Dembele.. one of the players that started barca's financial and sporting downfall and also probably cost the team a champions league with his clown finishing in front of an empty net, acting like a diva and missing trainings, injured most of his tenure.
Yeah, surely we should Root for him instead of the little dude who helped elevate the status of this club to unseen heights.

I haven't ever seen you rooting for any current Barca player

Windhook

'Nothing wrong' would have been if the ones celebrating today would do the same for other Barca legends.
Did they do it for Ronaldinho in the past? For Eto'o? Would they have done it for Xavi if he wasn't Spanish?

Don't think so

Your hate is irrelevant right now.

Temptation

Shut the fuck up before I put you and OG both in doggystyle and fuck you both in the same time in the ass.

One true GOAT , LIONEL FUCKING MESSIAH !!!!

Well I understand that might be your fantasy but you'd be able to do fuck all in a real life situation. You ain't about that life ya softie.

Stick to masturbating to dwarf posters...oh I mean Messi posters. Also I'd tell you to get some fresh air but don't go out late at night alone or else you might get r**** in the a$$ and that won't be a beta male(?) acting hard on an online forum but an actual one.....stay safe. :lol:

JohnN

1 day after the most iconic world cup match, in the threads of world cup, Messi And Argentina, Birdy and temptation try to convince us the forum level has dropped, because people are posting about the game and Messi. Astonishing.
I guess we should be posting about pressing tactics, Dembele being better than Messi (hahahahahahaha) and Neymar's sister birthday.

CatalinR10

Well I understand that might be your fantasy but you'd be able to do fuck all in a real life situation. You ain't about that life ya softie.

Stick to masturbating to dwarf posters...oh I mean Messi posters. Also don't go out late at night or else you might get r**** in the a$$ and that won't be a beta acting hard on an online forum. :lol:

Fucking LMAO at your fucking comment.

I was put unconcious in the 5th grade by some fucking gypsy that I had the balls to fight who was 3 years older than me , then recovered and still wanted to fight him till there was only one winner.

Keep masturbating to real life situations , while I lived them as a kid in Romania growing up with gypsies that wanted to steal everything from us.

Messi is the one true goat , keep living your fantasies safe in whatever 1st world country you live in.

I will never give up thanks to the GOAT !!!

jamrock

No self respecting Barcelona fan will support Dembele who has done nothing for us since being here bar costing us a CL or Kounde who hasnt been here 5 months yet, over Messi, WTH, no way will that ever happen.

This isn't Messi vs Brazil with Ronaldinho, or Spain with the Midfield goats, then our loyalties would be split.

It's The best player to ever play for football club Barcelona, who cried like a baby when he had to leave, who drag us to league titles in Bart-desrtoy-Barcelona- omeu.

Unless you're French, only one team to support yesterday if you're a Barcelona fan.

It's especially funny hearing that come from boy who twerks for a man that has nothing to do with the club or country he supports.

JohnN

I haven't ever seen you rooting for any current Barca player

Only teams I supported where Spain, because of Barca players and Argentina because of Messi.
Spain were total shit like current Barca and got dumped.
I kept watching Ronaldinho matches until he retired, because I loved the dude and was a proper legend. Same with Messi.
Didn't follow Iniesta in Japan though, will conceed that, even if he is for me the second best player of our golden era.
Who else would you root for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans