Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

fergus90

True. But id like him to run more, show more passion.

That Messi went 3 years ago mate and is never coming back at age 35. You want him running like a dog and he will have zero acceleration or stamina to beat players when he does have the ball.

Temptation

Not fooling anyone with this troll. Every user here has slated him for missing that penalty. Just wait until next game for more material

Not trying to fool anyone.

He had a good second half overall but him missing yet another high pressure penalty and still having this dogmatic urge to keep taking penalties is disturbing.

Ego trip if I have ever seen one. We need to have a conversation about his egotism which costs his teams in crunch moments(just like him walking half the time does too).

I just say it as it is. Not gonna sugarcoat shit to suit the popular narratives of the forum.

I truly wish him and Argentina all the best in the knockouts. I really do.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

He had a good second half overall but him missing yet another high pressure penalty and still having this dogmatic urge to keep taking penalties is disturbing.

Ego trip I have ever seen one. We need to have a conversation about his egotism which costs his teams in crunch moments(just like him walking half the time does too).

I just say it as it is. Not gonna sugarcoat shit to suit the popular narratives of the forum.

Who takes the pen if not him in that Argie squad? There are no designated pen takers with enough experience. How on Earth did you make that about his egotism? If anything it is his burden to claim responsibility for penalties as the greatest attacking player of all time

JamDav1982

Ego trip if I have ever seen one. We need to have a conversation about his egotism which costs his teams in crunch moments(just like him walking half the time does too).

How does the World Cup go from here for such an ego?

Rory

4/10 trolling with this one. Too obvious

Kul_z

That Messi went 3 years ago mate and is never coming back at age 35. You want him running like a dog and he will have zero acceleration or stamina to beat players when he does have the ball.

Not running like a dog, but if you're close to player that would break pass to flanks just cover it. Modric is a 38 year old with similar constitution and still can cover and press. If he doesnt start to press in ko they gonna have a hard time advancing

JamDav1982

Not running like a dog, but if you're close to player that would break pass to flanks just cover it. Modric is a 38 year old with similar constitution and still can cover and press. If he doesnt start to press in ko they gonna have a hard time advancing

He found space all match.

There was no issue in this game.

Was best player on the park.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Temptation on a roll with braindead takes after yesterday's comments about Messi's supposedly feminine and CR's uber masculine jaw shapes :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans