Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Danny Murphy: 🗣️ ?I was looking at the Argentina team, and sometimes you easily get drawn in. They were unbeaten in 35, they?ve got Messi, they must be one of the favourites.

?When I actually went through the players, how many of those players get in England's team?

?You fit Lionel Messi in obviously, maybe Romero would get in at centre-half when he?s at it. That's it?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This argentinia wasnt known for the individual quality but for their team effort but this argentinia has nothing to do with the team from pre-worldcup. They are too nervous which destroys the harmony.

malvolio

Danny Murphy: ��️ ?I was looking at the Argentina team, and sometimes you easily get drawn in. They were unbeaten in 35, they?ve got Messi, they must be one of the favourites.

?When I actually went through the players, how many of those players get in England's team?

?You fit Lionel Messi in obviously, maybe Romero would get in at centre-half when he?s at it. That's it?

England, the golden standard of International teams. Not gonna lie, he kind of has a point when it comes to individual names, but when did that help England win a tournament?

Messigician

Today I lost my virginity. When I pulled my pants down, I realized my penis was too small and felt ashamed. However, the girl told me that everything was ok, that Pionel Pessi?s chance of winning the World Cup was smaller, and that's when I knew she was the woman of my life

Rory

Today I lost my virginity. When I pulled my pants down, I realized my penis was too small and felt ashamed. However, the girl told me that everything was ok, that Pionel Pessi?s chance of winning the World Cup was smaller, and that's when I knew she was the woman of my life

congrats!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

You're so brave Messigician

CatalinR10

However, the girl told me that everything was ok,

,,girl"

mr-bean-wink.gif

JohnN

At least this was no penalty and he didn't sky rocket it. It was decent but great save. Argentina should have scored though,.they have been much better.

feggydinho

Keepers now know that players tend to play the penalty to their strongest side when the pressure is at the highest and that played out today, Great save though

brockg777

This guy's name and pic is Messi and he's posting this. Get help buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans