Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBZ8800

L'Equipe writes that Messi is slowly taking the presidental duties at Psg, the same as at Barca.

It seems that he doesn't like Icardi, so Icardi will have to leave the club soon.

he may be declining as a player, but his presidential's skills are still on a GOAT level.
Our president :p

Messigician

L'Equipe writes that Messi is slowly taking the presidental duties at Psg, the same as at Barca.

It seems that he doesn't like Icardi, so Icardi will have to leave the club soon.

he may be declining as a player, but his presidential's skills are still on a GOAT level.

Lmfao

CatalinR10

What a fucking God :worthy:

Has 0 tolerance for their bullshit soap opera relationship that only destabilizes the team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Icardi has zero self-respect.

That said the source of that Messi-Icardi report seem to be some random english paper so def fake.

Last edited:

Rassvet

Icardi-Aguero swap?

Windhook

The only thing I can judge Icardi's personality is by his wife Wanda, a whore he cheated with another whore recently.:lol:

I don't think he has a place in Barca and frankly I don't want him. Even if there is an intent by the board to sign him the club will still consult with Messi about his character.

Suarez was fantastic striker in 2014, top form, but had his infamous problems. Icardi is different, nothing spectacular about him.

Last edited:

Messigician

Haters trolled him and called it a farmer's league

Goat effect

France sits 2nd of Europe?s top 5 leagues this season in terms of UEFA Coefficient - via @UEFACalculator:

1 | England - 6.714
2 | France - 6.417
3 | Spain - 6.286
4 | Germany - 5.929
5 | Italy - 5.714

#javedkhanchamp99

KingLeo10

Haters trolled him and called it a farmer's league

Goat effect

France sits 2nd of Europe?s top 5 leagues this season in terms of UEFA Coefficient - via @UEFACalculator:

1 | England - 6.714
2 | France - 6.417
3 | Spain - 6.286
4 | Germany - 5.929
5 | Italy - 5.714

#javedkhanchamp99

Should I pull up the 100 posts you've made in the last 30 days calling it a farmer's league? :lol:

Messigician

Some people say that you have lied to Messi. What do you think?

Laporta: ?I respect your opinion, but it is not true. I reached a written agreement with Leo Messi. We shook hands. Two years of contract to be paid in five years.?

Kingleo be like charity worker Messi would have played for free if we asked.

If anything he's giving PSG a way easier time with the finances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans