Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackle

[Xavi Campos] Barca and Messi already talk about a possible return in 2023. Discussions between President Laporta and the Argentine's entourage. Messi would finish his contract with PSG and return to Barca to finish his career at Camp Nou. Contract of 1 or 2 years.

xXKonan

Campos was once tier one but that was ages ago, since it seems like he lost his sources within the club even when Barto was still there.

Andresito

Staff member
We'll need to sign him on a 2 year contract. Next season we'll be playing at Montjuic, would be wonderful if Messi could be here when Nou Camp Nou opens. That is of course if he accepts a lower pay and a secondary role, which I doubt.

iniestaGOAT

Why is he coming back though we already have lewandowski who is old as fuck and Messi is older

Then he takes number 10 from ansu

Then he takes dembele/rapinhas spot and plays 90 mins of every game

Shambles

Horatio

You're welcome
Why is he coming back though we already have lewandowski who is old as fuck and Messi is older

Shambles

I don't really get it either. Must have to do with people wanting a proper goodbye, which he does deserve.

But I do not need to see him play for Barca anymore. Like you said his minutes should be used for different players.

Last edited:

Catta

Call him up to play next seasons Gamper trophy in front of a full stadium, that would be enough as a send of. Also invite Real to play against, and call up Ronaldo for them. The tickets would be sold out in less than a hour.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Shambles

Doubt he would demand ansu's number, think he would take the 30 again :D but he would surely wants to play nearly every match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans