Tru. Hardy is getting annoying to me.

I miss Vilarubi :(

OK I give you a good news

FCngX8gUUAMeqCa

Horatio

You're welcome
OK I give you a good news

FCngX8gUUAMeqCa

This looks like good news and Messi is clear favourite among canditates. But if we look at it in terms of Messi winning it vs. anyone winning that is not Messi, chances are less than winning a coinflip.

Sorin

Always nice to see PSG struggling.

Don't care if Messi is struggling too, made his bed by going to that abomination of a club so good riddance if they win shit squat.

Last edited:

Rassvet

I reckon they would be among the top 4 teams in Europe (along with Bayern, Pool, and Chelsea) with a 3-5-2 setup. Right now, they're kind of on the fringes of that group along with City.

If Messi was even his 18/19 level, they would be easily the best team in Europe :lol: Let's hope he can conjure a special 2-3 months from Feb - May. :messi:

Chelsea and Pool aren't above City. Both were outclassed by City at home recently and Chelsea haven't looked all that impressive over the last 6 weeks.

KingLeo10

Chelsea and Pool aren't above City. Both were outclassed by City at home recently and Chelsea haven't looked all that impressive over the last 6 weeks.

Both have beaten City soundly in the CL when it matters. Again, I don't understand why City always get classed as a favorite in the CL despite repeated failures, many times in the most comical ways (Monaco, Lyon, Spurs). They are a strong contender at best (i.e. a top 4-5ish team in Europe).

vegitot

I reckon they would be among the top 4 teams in Europe (along with Bayern, Pool, and Chelsea) with a 3-5-2 setup. Right now, they're kind of on the fringes of that group along with City.

If Messi was even his 18/19 level, they would be easily the best team in Europe :lol: Let's hope he can conjure a special 2-3 months from Feb - May. :messi:

Time to bring the man who can bring the best out of Leo :valverde:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans