Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

Man, this guy has anxiety issues on that much pressure. If you showed me pics of free kick spot and this goal he scored i would 100% be sure he scored from free kick. He got 2 free kicks in his area and i never saw him that he executed them that badly.

FinBarcelonafan

Man, this guy has anxiety issues on that much pressure. If you showed me pics of free kick spot and this goal he scored i would 100% be sure he scored from free kick. He got 2 free kicks in his area and i never saw him that he executed them that badly.

Well, he has some burden to carry. Maybe too much for one human.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking puzzled myself. Here in Norway some “expert” in the biggest newspaper wrote an article how it was hard to call Messi the greatest of all time after CR7s pen (which wasn’t even well placed) against Ghana, but tonight he hasn’t even said a word. What Messi did tonight was far more impressive, IMO. Goal outside the box against a side that was parking the bus with all the pressure on his shoulders. A must win game and he did just what he had to do. So far I think he is once again being let down by his teammates. They need to remember that they are the same team who beat this hyped Brazil team in the final at their home Copa America and step the fuck up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fucking puzzled myself. Here in Norway some “expert” in the biggest newspaper wrote an article how it was hard to call Messi the greatest of all time after CR7s pen (which wasn’t even well placed) against Ghana, but tonight he hasn’t even said a word. What Messi did tonight was far more impressive, IMO. Goal outside the box against a side that was parking the bus with all the pressure on his shoulders. A must win game and he did just what he had to do. So far I think he is once again being let down by his teammates. They need to remember that they are the same team who beat this hyped Brazil team in the final at their home Copa America and step the fuck up.

Let me guess......Leif Welhaven?

He is clueless whether it's sports or politics.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Btw Scaloni should seriously consider starting Julian Alvarez over Lautaro Martinez or Di Maria.

Lautaro I know has generally been good for Argentina and been in a good form this season but Julian Alvarez' pace and movement off the ball is fantastic. Such a smart player too.

Givenchy

He did it.. he actually fucking did it. Incredible moment from the GOAT. This is all I ask for from Leo, show some hunger and leave everything out on the pitch.

Thug Keane and Piers Moron can continue riding Pendu's dick, the real ones know Messi is the true GOAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans