Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

I don't know French, but I still don't understand what the accusation is and why receiving a like from me is a disgrace.
I don't know who you are but I hug you

The accusation is that Messi fanboys are not objective ;)
No personal agenda, big hug

Andresito

Staff member
Maldini, in the new R9 documentary: "The three greatest players I saw in my career were Messi, Maradona and him (R9)."

feggydinho

A shame one of the most gifted footballers of all time is such a mediocre human being. Messi could've been a true role model, but he's just a mixed bag overall. Not much in him worth admiring other than his football talent.

Pep leaving hurt his career tremendously.

Messi would be a disastrous manager. For his sake, after he retires, he'd better walk away from football.

That's reality, his football talent is insane but he's greedy like most players, I still don't get why he wanted his release clause to be 10m with his interesting demands.

KingLeo10

Maldini, in the new R9 documentary: "The three greatest players I saw in my career were Messi, Maradona and him (R9)."

Temptation in the mud :mou:

Pionel Pessi will play well into his 40s

Most you will get is a 3rd fake retirement

Argentina great Diego Maradona has criticised Lionel Messi, suggesting that the Barcelona star?s retirement from international football, and subsequent change of heart, was ?staged?.

Pionel, is accepting enrosement deals from both Qatar and Saudi Arabia all at once and people think Pessi Senior will let his cash cow retire.

Someone hand Pessipician some barbituates :lol:

Messigician

Checking the Messi thread after a bump

Hat trick against Brazil? Nope

Hat trick against Uruguay? Nope

Penalty in the 69th minute against the mighty Honduras? Yep

Shame on you pionel pessi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans