Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarcaOG

Banned
pique is such a piece of shit i cant stand him

at least messi added value to the team. pique is a deadweight clown, negative value added, makes us worse

as u know im no messi fan but if its true messi's departure could have been avoided had that selfish prick pique lowered his inflated and unjustified salary, then pique is indeed judas and

fuck him

Messigician

Neymar's father: "Neymar wanted to leave PSG to return to Bar?a. I didn't want him to leave Paris, but who do I work for? We tried to leave PSG in a friendly way but it didn't work out. In the end if you're under contract you don't leave PSG"

I don't think Messi can return bros. Unless he has that leave for free clause he had while at Barca.

Who knows what his contract clauses are looking like

Messigician

Breaking News!

"There was a major rift in the locker room between those who wanted Neymar to return and those who thoguht him unworthy to wear the Barca shirt.

Dressing room heavyweights believed Messi had become bigger than the club and is acting in his own interests and happiness not the clubs, this is the reason all captains refused a pay cut until Messi was to leave the club. "

Messigician

Continued

"There is one senior player who's relationship with Messi has deteriorated comeptely, he was furious that Bartomeu did not follow through on their agreed plan to cleanse the club of foreign players who had become lazy and unmotivated. Ultimately he was key in convincing Laporta that Messi was holding the club back and it is in everyone's interests to let him go along with the other foreigners"

Messigician

It is all starting to make sense bros.

Pique and the other Catalans feel Barca had lost its way relying on foreign players so they started a movement to rid the club of foreigners.

Rakitic, Suarez, Semedo, Vidal, etc all OUT

While Garcia, Torres, and Xavi, Morata, Adama In

FinBarcelonafan

It is all starting to make sense bros.

Pique and the other Catalans feel Barca had lost its way relying on foreign players so they started a movement to rid the club of foreigners.

Rakitic, Suarez, Semedo, Vidal, etc all OUT

While Garcia, Torres, and Xavi, Morata, Adama In

Rather success than bad Catalan team

If we are lucky enough to have team full of world class Catalans of course better but happens once in hundred years

sickstar

Im still glad that we can still beat clubs like yesterday's alaves.. but our productivity is kinda depressing ��
That's the moment that made you still miss messi, everyone free to say anything but even in not his brightest seasons he's still contributing like 41/85 la liga goals which is A LOT ,when now we only have like 1.5 goals each game after 21 matches. ��

And somebody must remember how many out of the box/ solo goals/ free kicksmessi had last season in la liga. I have counted that and post it here, i think around 9 at least.

Last edited:

Messigician

And Kanout continued, ?This conversation was made by Messi on WhatsApp.*I had the opportunity to see one of these recordings, and it was during a conversation between Messi and a former Barcelona manager that he expressed his unease and disappointment with Pique.*"

Which manager was it bros? Valverde? Pep? Enrique? Setien? Koeman?

I don't know how it wasn't obvious to people that the club didn't want to renew Messi. They finally made the correct decision after a series of catastrophical decisions with batto. Messi is completely finished. Funny thing is he could play much better if he played differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans