Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Didn't we mess it up ourselves? We let Messi become free agent and that's way more expensive towards the cap, right? How much cheaper Messi would have been if we re-signed him before he became free agent?

That was definitely mess up from Laporta and CO. He thought Tebas would give them help..

Barcilliant

Laporta wanted Messi out. Messi wages and influence at the club were factors Laporta took into account. I also think some of the amigos like Pique backstabbed Messi and told Laporta there would be life after him.
In Laportas defence Messi was too busy sulking during our cl humiliations.

JamDav1982

If Laporta has a few poor years Messi will be back for revenge against him for way he was treated.

Elections called.. Messi delcares himself as SD for some trendy Presidential candidate with his trump card... Mbappe to Barca.

Its in the cards.

malvolio

1 billion for Messi over 20-21 years? Best deal any club has made. Not even sure we paid that, but let's go with that number because 1 billion sounds better than 890 millions.

50M a year for Messi? Any big club in the world would have signed up for that, looking back at his return.

Laplacian

Bale with more CL than Messi. Stunning

I hate to sound like a Messi dickrider like (Malvolio), but our CL misfortunes from 2012-2020 weren't due to Messi, it was due to the players around him. Like come on, for 5 years since 2017 our only consistent option on the wings was the French prodigy Ousmane Dembele. Surely you can see that there's no point in shit talking Messi, you should be shit talking our shit recruitment instead...

malvolio

I hate to sound like a Messi dickrider like (Malvolio), but our CL misfortunes from 2012-2020 weren't due to Messi, it was due to the players around him. Like come on, for 5 years since 2017 our only consistent option on the wings was the French prodigy Ousmane Dembele. Surely you can see that there's no point in shit talking Messi, you should be shit talking our shit recruitment instead...

You sound like a grade A idiot, mate. Suddenly saying positive things about our greatest player ever is seen as 'dick riding'.

So called 'barcaforum' but I've seen more shit directed at Messi in here than in other teams forums.

And then you have bitches like Laplacian who can't speak his mind because he's afraid of being seen as weak or a Messi dick rider. What a pathetic loser.

Messigician

You sound like a grade A idiot, mate. Suddenly saying positive things about our greatest player ever is seen as 'dick riding'.

So called 'barcaforum' but I've seen more shit directed at Messi in here than in other teams forums.

And then you have bitches like Laplacian who can't speak his mind because he's afraid of being seen as weak or a Messi dick rider. What a pathetic loser.

Relax

Messiboys already have a rep for being rattled

JamDav1982

Delete that and calma.

That is just embarrasing waffle.

Go support PSG in peace.

Laplacian

:lol:

LFCB

You're a LFC fan so it doesn't matter what you think. Head over to Liverpool forum or redandwhitekop because your talen is wasted here.

Overall it's mad how this forum can have so much hate towards our greatest player and still be willing to blame him for every defeat. When an former manager comes out and says "I put Leo central defence but he wasn't having any of it" I might understand some arguments, but our problems have always been in defence; even in the great era we were lacklustre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans