Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Mars

Him putting Neymar and Mbappe top 2 last year was actually taken as a sign of him flirting with PSG already IIRC...

No it wasn't. I had the same argument back then too. Voting Mbappe and Neymar, plus Navas as the best goalkeeper for 2020 was perfectly reasonable. No flirtations necessary.

soul24rage

No it wasn't. I had the same argument back then too. Voting Mbappe and Neymar, plus Navas as the best goalkeeper for 2020 was perfectly reasonable. No flirtations necessary.

He also voted for Lewy for third in 2020. He's been flirting with Bayern Munich as a backup in case the PSG flirtation failed.

Rassvet

Mbappe or Neymar over Lewandowski in 2020 was not reasonable at all.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Last time the trolls peaked in their activity, Messi won a Copa America in Brazil.

:mou:

All the GOATs, whether players or teams have haters everywhere. That's why so many fans of other teams hate or hated us the last decade. Nothing unusual. Weird to find those among supposedly Barca fans though, but it is what it is I guess.

GOAT still gonna GOAT :messi:

Sailor Mars

Mbappe or Neymar over Lewandowski in 2020 was not reasonable at all.

Different people have different criterias. I would've had Lewandowski as #1 for 2020 too, but perhaps some people thought he benefited from playing on a stacked team and his performances weren't that great on their own.

Plus Neymar and Mbappe did lead PSG to a CL final where they lost a close game with a worse team to a stacked Bayern.

Andresito

Staff member
kudj5sno5hc81.jpg

BarcaOG

Banned
All the GOATs, whether players or teams have haters everywhere. That's why so many fans of other teams hate or hated us the last decade. Nothing unusual. Weird to find those among supposedly Barca fans though, but it is what it is I guess.

GOAT still gonna GOAT :messi:

roma 3-0 barca
juventus 3-0 barca
liverpool 4-0 barca
bayern 8-2 barca
psg 1-4 barca

guess what all those horrible scorelines have in common :messi:

literally the most pathetic goat-tier player, more Ls and humiliations than all others combined

not to mention the 7-1 record in finals

:lol: :lol: serial loooooooooooser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans