Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Barto is not a retard, he is a criminal!

His interview is full of lies, like:
- Arthur-Pjanic and Neto-Ciliessen deals were for sporting reasons (Even their mother knows it was financial engineering scam to hide the deficit in the books)
- English clubs offered 150m for Fati
- English clubs offered more than 130 for Dembele
- They didn't pay journalists
- They didn't hand more than 10% commission on transfers
and tons of others

Plus, not addressing the elephant in the room: The ridiculous and absurd salaries given to everyone, even to mediocre players like Roberto

I wish there are legal grounds to put charges against him and his board.
I wanna see him behind the prison bars like his buddy Rossell

Laporta, please...
Barca fans deserve this catharsis!

On Point.

Messigician

It's unreal how much you defend and praise this man. He was behind and apart of everything that was wrong during the 2010 era

Sorry dawg, Laporta been on fraud watch for me since he hugged Messi's jersey and said be will make him an offer he can't refuse just to kick him out of the club

Messigician

This is serious bros

The entire Ligue 1, Ronaldo Nazario, Florentino Perez, Marca, Kylian Mbappe and Didier Deschamps say Benzema deserves the Ballon d?Or...

pregra

Mbappe havent said that. That the other dudes back Benz is not really surprising is it? After all they are his manager, the owner of his club, the paper of his club and an ex player of his club.

CatalinR10

This is serious bros

The entire Ligue 1, Ronaldo Nazario, Florentino Perez, Marca, Kylian Mbappe and Didier Deschamps say Benzema deserves the Ballon d?Or...

So what ? He legit won nothing serious compared to Messi's Spanish cup and Copa America , not to mention Messi outscored him and put in much better perfomances overall.

Florentino managed to pull the strings for Modric cause he was a CL winner and world cup finalist.

Rassvet

Ronaldo got a red card and went trophyless in 2013. Frank Lebum is a bit of a clown. Craig Burley and Don Hutchinson are the only good ex pro pundits on espnfc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans