Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

with that midfield I think they need even more Julian Alvarez but since it's pretty much a win or go home game can't see Scaloni bench Di Maria

soul24rage

99% the starting XI

Dibu Mart?nez; Montiel, Otamendi, Lisandro Mart?nez, Marcos Acu?a; Di Mar?a, De Paul, Guido Rodr?guez, Mac Allister; Messi y Lautaro Mart?nez.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
99% the starting XI

Dibu Mart?nez; Montiel, Otamendi, Lisandro Mart?nez, Marcos Acu?a; Di Mar?a, De Paul, Guido Rodr?guez, Mac Allister; Messi y Lautaro Mart?nez.
It should be Romero and Lisandro as the CB pairing. Otamendi got no business even being at the WC.

CatalinR10

Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against Mexico.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15353]JohnN[/MENTION]

Rory

Enzo should be starting. Also wtf is up with Argentinian media giving away the lineup to opponents? Quite a few changes since last game and now it's all public, 0 element of surprise.

soul24rage

Would still bet on a different CB. Otamendi is way too rash and makes me as nervous as Lenglet did.

Can understand that.

Enzo should be starting. Also wtf is up with Argentinian media giving away the lineup to opponents? Quite a few changes since last game and now it's all public, 0 element of surprise.

This is what annoys me about the media. As much as i would like to know the starting XI, it does gives the opposition time to adjust their plan if needed.

JamDav1982

Most of the teams have their line ups leaked before game.

The media has said Foden not starting before England team announced and the Brazil media had their eleven out early doors.

Same with France.. it was said long before game Dembele would be starting etc.

There is not much more a team will do to change their set up that they couldnt do an hour before game anyway. It is very unlikely any of them change line ups etc due to those players coming in for Argentina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans