Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

On one hand Messi was doing nothing in second half and strolling about contributing to space Lyon had in midfield on other it is brave from Poch as embarrassing for Messi.

Givenchy

Lewandowski is pretty clear in the Ballon race now. Scoring at a rate of 1,5 a game and didnt play when Bayern got knocked out in CL. Will get sympathy votes from 2020 as well. Also, Psg getting knocked out in the group stage will be the kicker.

I thought they were awarding both or was that just a rumor? if it's only 1, Lewa probably deserves it

malvolio

i thought pochettino had some brains, but it appears he's an idiot.

sub made no sense, unless messi was the worst of the 4 forwards. which i don't think he was.

Total-Football

I thought they were awarding both or was that just a rumor? if it's only 1, Lewa probably deserves it

Based on what if it's just one.. If it's one it's based solely on the current year.. That other year is canceled.. Any consideration would be just favoritism for Lewa because it's canceled.

snowy

i thought pochettino had some brains, but it appears he's an idiot.

sub made no sense, unless messi was the worst of the 4 forwards. which i don't think he was.

It might have been out precautionary as Leo was testing his knees just b4 and grimaced a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans