Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

A graph with difference in points between the no 1 and 2 across top 5 league.

That just shows how much of an impact Messi has made. Him and CR both joined teams that finished second last season. One is 12 clear at the top while the other is midtable.

Messigician

Bayern fans so fucking mad

I'm echoing everyone's statements when I say that Lewy not being awarded this year is an absolute joke.

The whole "we-canceled-the-2020-Ballon-d'Or-because-of-COVID" premise last year sounds a bit suspicious, but it'll traced back to the agenda against us and the Bundesliga in general

Well you know France Football, if their league isn't competing, their players don't have a chance at winning. Of course they'll concoct some bullshit story to cancel the awards.

Messigician

Don?t let Messi winning Ballon d'Or 2021 distract you from the fact that every French footballer/manager/pundit/ex player Perez and our very own Beznema10 was gassing up Benzema for months to win the Balon d'Or, just to finish below Jorginho :lol:

Messigician

Lewandowski's fans are just bitter that their hero didn't get the award by putting 5 past every tinpot Bundesliga opposition.

Guaranteed to win the league title every year, Lewandowski starts every season without any competitors for top goal scorer.

I still can't forget the year Lewandowski hilariously lost out to Aubameyang for top Bundesliga goal scorer despite being part of a far superior title-winning squad. Did Lewandowski blame himself? No. He blamed his Bayern teammates.

And now he's blaming the Balon D'or organizers for a grand conspiracy of not giving him what he thinks he deserves. It's always somebody else's fault isn't it for Lewandowski?

Face it, he's not any better than a vast array of strikers out there, including the likes of Mo Salah. If Mo Salah couldn't win it, he sure as hell doesn't deserve to win it.

Jakabor

Lewandowski's fans are just bitter that their hero didn't get the award by putting 5 past every tinpot Bundesliga opposition.

Guaranteed to win the league title every year, Lewandowski starts every season without any competitors for top goal scorer.

I still can't forget the year Lewandowski hilariously lost out to Aubameyang for top Bundesliga goal scorer despite being part of a far superior title-winning squad. Did Lewandowski blame himself? No. He blamed his Bayern teammates.

And now he's blaming the Balon D'or organizers for a grand conspiracy of not giving him what he thinks he deserves. It's always somebody else's fault isn't it for Lewandowski?

Face it, he's not any better than a vast array of strikers out there, including the likes of Mo Salah. If Mo Salah couldn't win it, he sure as hell doesn't deserve to win it.

Stop stealing posts from redcafe.net and pass them on as your own.

Copycat.

Jakabor

Don?t let Messi winning Ballon d'Or 2021 distract you from the fact that every French footballer/manager/pundit/ex player Perez and our very own Beznema10 was gassing up Benzema for months to win the Balon d'Or, just to finish below Jorginho :lol:

Stop stealing from reddit.

Form your own sentences.

Wambo

The most common explanation why Lewandowski should have won, that I read online, is "It's an individual award not a team award". Since when did Ballon d'Or become a Golden Shoe award? Doesn't this then make one of those two awards obsolete since according to the "objective" fans, they both award the same thing - an individual performance? Why didn't Marc Lloyd Williams won the Ballon d'Or for the year 2002 since he scored the most goals in that season? The same people who were complaining that the winners in the past didn't win anything with the club/NT are now saying that those things don't matter since it's all about individual achievements.

Idk, this all seems like a new opportunity just to hate on Messi for no valid reason.

SmilerBam

Nothing to see here folks. It was a pretty meh year in terms of individual performances. I mean, come on, Chelsea won CL, and Italy won Euro, and the one player who features in both is fucking Jorginho :lol:. You can blow all the smoke you can up his ass until your head explodes, you still can't make Jorginho a Ballon d'Or winner because it's just embarrassing. Even putting him in the top 3 is borderline hilarious.

The best players in the world atm are probably Lewandowski, Salah, Mbappe, and Van Dijk. But Lewa was unlucky because he got injured in CL at the worst time, and Liverpool and Salah had an off-year. France didn't cover themselves in glory either at the Euro and Mbappe missed the key penalty vs Switzerland, so that's him out. On top of that, his Qatari team got their pants pulled by Burak Ilmaz and were the joke of France.

It was meant to be for Messi. He had a good story to sell with his Copa America win. You don't have to be the best to win it. In years when there isn't a clear winner, the biggest name with the best story usually wins. This was that year.
This is bad even by your standards.

MagIX

Yes, it is always a shit site.
Must be obscure site or RM's PR machine.
For years it is the most visited news site in Croatia from covid, wars, politics to sport.

Why is it so hard to accept that in different parts of the world people have different cultures and also different football cultures?

A few years ago, 10 Croatian members here were all shitting on Neymar.
Some thought that we hate him because Brazil won against Croatia, lol.
No, we hate him because 90% of people here don't like his clown type of tricks and football.
In South America he is a god and fun to watch.

In Germany and Scandinavia average fans are more leaned towards efficiency and running over a pure beauty.
In Latin Europe and South America though, efficiency without art and beauty is boring.

In some parts of the world, 90% will vote for Messi over Cr7 in a Goat debate.
In other parts of the world, it will be 50:50 or in Cr7's favor where people will appreciate more raw numbers and titles over art.

Since this is Barcaforum where people and a culture are leaning towards a
footballing art and beauty (closer to South American type of culture, football and values) the opinion of other cultures who have different tastes is seen as shit, obscure, being a contrarian, being a Cr7/Rm fan, lol.

Step outside of Barca bubble.
Different nations and cultures have different views and they rate different things in life and football.

I agree, but than i do not understand why you are a barca fan.
In fact, the CL cup you win by playing like Pep's Barca or Di Matteo's Chelsea 2012 lookes exactly the same::champions:
But not for me, I prefer 1000X how we won the CL by playing a beautiful football: this is also a (main) reason I am a barca fan, it's not simply winning who give a shit in which way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans