Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Leaks from the last 2-3 days talk about secondary role that he has to accept if he wants to return.

The real cretins are braindead fanboys like you who think a team can still be top with him being the center.

I don't know mate, PSG and Argentina look pretty top to me. Barca with your boy Dembele on the other hand...

Birdy

I don't know mate, PSG and Argentina look pretty top to me. Barca with your boy Dembele on the other hand...

Barca looks great this season with Dembele being the difference maker in chance creation

PSG last year pretty top huh? With Messi as a corpse

Argentina? LOL, as if you can draw safe conclusions from NT competitions.
DEschamps who is an awful coach has won WC just by bus parking.

You still live in the past

Last edited:

Temptation

You can stop passively twerking for PSG like a cuck. The first good team they meet they're gonna get exposed.

And Dembele has been terrific this season. Who's your dealer? :lol:

malvolio

Barca looks great this season with Dembele being the difference maker in chance creation

PSG last year pretty top huh? With Messi as a corpse
Argentina? LOL, as if you can draw safe conclusions from NT competitions

You still live in the past

Yeah, we've been looking great since that idiot joined us. Last season we peaked with him as a starter.

You're wasting energy on slagging off Messi, like he gives a fuck about your stupid demands. Get a grip Birdy.

Birdy

Yeah, we've been looking great since that idiot joined us. Last season we peaked with him as a starter.

You're wasting energy on slagging off Messi, like he gives a fuck about your stupid demands. Get a grip Birdy.

Who cares about what he wants or not?
I am setting the principles I think are the best for the club.

You are not a fan of the club, but a fan of Messi.
Didn't expect you to be able to see rationally through the matter

malvolio

Who cares about what he wants or not?
I am setting the principles I think are the best for the club.

You are not a fan of the club, but a fan of Messi.
Didn't expect you to be able to see rationally through the matter

Because I am fan of this club longer than you are, I know better than to twerk for likes of Dembele.

malvolio

1998, close...

It doesn't matter how many years you 'support' the club if you fail the most basic test of all: whether you put club above player or player above club

Who says I'm putting player above club? It's not like Messi was Messi without Barcelona. Even though, as good as he was, a club would have surely taken him eventually and paid for that hormone treatment. We just got lucky to have him. Just like we got lucky to hit the jackpot with Guardiola and La Masia golden generation.

As for his current status. He doesn't seem to be finished. If Lapoarta really wants to make amends(even though I doubt it) he can't bring him just to be a lucky charm or some mascot. Messi would not stand for that and rightly so, he is better than most of the players in La Liga right now.

Discussions about how to integrate him are on Xavi. If he deems it's better not to bring him in because he fucks up our tactics then fair enough. But let's not act as if he is a finished player, because he is not.

Messigician

❗️Leo Messi is clear that he does not want to stay at PSG next season. This will be his last season at the French club.

? [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]marba

Rumours alsrsdy begun now

Messigician

❗️Leo Messi is clear that he does not want to stay at PSG next season. This will be his last season at the French club.

? [MENTION=8305]Marc[/MENTION]marba

Rumours alsrsdy begun now

soul24rage

I don't remember the last time there was 3 pitch invaders in the same match just to see 1 player.

Happy that he broke his free kick drought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans