Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

soul24rage

For the bigger picture it was worthless. Opponent and the fact it was first game made it worthless. United has all the time in the world to win that group.

Game vs Lyon is still considered as derby.

I have to disagree, Young Boys are on paper the weakest of the group and Atalanta and Villareal are no pushovers.

Plus PSG are undefeated in the league, so I think the game vs Young Boys had more at stake

Total-Football

CL opening group game when down to ten men and 1-1 is not a meaningless game.

More at stake than today for PSG v Lyon probably but difference is Ronaldo had scored.

Ronaldo has been Utds best attacker and looked a huge threat since been there and Lyon at home is not comparable to those games. PSG cruise the title regardless.

While the Messi act is not defendable.. I think Ronaldo and his maladive ego is the last person one should put as examplary behavior lmao..

Last edited:

fergus90

No i agree the Lyon game had more at stake. Lyon are 9th so needed to make sure they didn't finish the weekend 8th and a draw tonight meant PSG only had 32 games left to win the league.

malvolio

I have to disagree, Young Boys are on paper the weakest of the group and Atalanta and Villareal are no pushovers.

Plus PSG are undefeated in the league, so I think the game vs Young Boys had more at stake

discussion started with ronaldo being as pissed if given the same treatment.

now we are debating if subbing in a CL group match vs the weakest team is the same with subbing him in a derby.

PSG were playing against a rival, even if lyon is kind of shit now. they weren't comfortable in the game and were heading for a draw.

which superstar takes it lightly when subbed in a situation like that?

KingLeo10

There was nothing at stake in this game.

No one in France is a serious rival to PSG like no one is in Bundesliga to Bayern.

malvolio

There was nothing at stake in this game.

No one in France is a serious rival to PSG like no one is in Bundesliga to Bayern.

then might as well not play messi, neymar and mbappe for the whole season as there is nothing at stake and match vs marseille is a sure win.

JamDav1982

Ronaldo would be pissed off in same situation.

Ronaldo had scored against Young Boys before being take off that is the big diference

There is more at stake for Utd in that CL ties than PSG in the league with todays results.

Regardless Messi is not pissed off because of what was at stake for PSG and neither is Ronaldo when he is taken off. They are pissed off as think could have scored more goals and contributed to their stats more than anything. They hate not scoring/assisting and both will always believe they will. Their egos will always tell them the team is better with them on park also.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Manager
Tottenham Hotspur

Football League Cup runner-up: 2014?15[138]
UEFA Champions League runner-up: 2018?19[139]
Paris Saint-Germain

Coupe de France: 2020?21[108]
Troph?e des Champions: 2020[104]

Poch really out there with 2 tinpot cups in his whole CV :lol: He won't last.

He was always bad fit for these spoiled Frenchies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans