Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birdy

What? :lol: We had guys on the bench like Yaya Toure, Keita, Ibra, and Rafa Marquez who would STROLL into the PSG starting 11.

And our starting 11 itself was 9 world class players (with the exception of Pedro and sometimes VV).

Keita? Certainly not
Marques as well.. Good, by not even close to WC

SmilerBam

E_rXWLCXoAAaRQ7

''I'm gonna end that mothafucka' ''

Messigician

Apparently he's furious his teammates didn't pass him the ball.

PSG forums saying the same shit Messi was calling for the ball repeatedly and no one passed and rather went for the safer option.
If I were Messi I would be mad too

Porque

Apparently he's furious his teammates didn't pass him the ball.

PSG forums saying the same shit Messi was calling for the ball repeatedly and no one passed and rather went for the safer option.
If I were Messi I would be mad too

Messi better stand down this time.

nasser-al-khelaifi-nasser-psg.gif

Cool

Love him to death and I wished him luck previously but it has to be said he buried himself going to the french league, I think the hype that is Messi is coming to Paris and bla bla blah is bound to die down, just like CR7 initially everyone and their mothers were excited he went to Juve and then he fell off the face of the planet and no one cared to tune in Juve match unless it was the CL.

Richard.H

Very bad look on Messi to get pissed like that. He is in a new team and needs to realize people aren't just going to bow down to him due to his legend status. Overall I am still not certain how having both him and Neymar can work on the pitch at the same time. This isn't 14/15 anymore where Neymar could play like a deadly striker and Messi could move to the wing to accommodate the other two in MSN.

Both of them on at the same time could be very troubling in a CL KO tie. Teams would just need to counter attack and it would be over.

Messigician

Love him to death and I wished him luck previously but it has to be said he buried himself going to the french league, I think the hype that is Messi is coming to Paris and bla bla blah is bound to die down, just like CR7 initially everyone and their mothers were excited he went to Juve and then he fell off the face of the planet and no one cared to tune in Juve match unless it was the CL.
Not his fault Laporta lied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans