Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

He might surpass Juninho if he plays in MLS.

Looking at how good his fk's were 2-4 years ago , I expected him to reach 70 already but he stoped being elite at them since last year for some reason.

Though if he somehow manages to play untill he's 39 or something like that he might surpass him.

Horatio

You're welcome
Looking at how good his fk's were 2-4 years ago , I expected him to reach 70 already but he stoped being elite at them since last year for some reason.

Though if he somehow manages to play untill he's 39 or something like that he might surpass him.

i have to say he hit the post quite a few times. A lot of them also still went on target but keeper kept it out. Maybe in MLS with shady keeping he can rack them up.

Temptation

KL extinguishing the fire Messigician is trying to ignite even before giving it a proper chance to spread and then saying no one's taking the bait.

Classic KL tactics. :mou:

Jay Jay

FdvvcrvWQAEx7FI

Messigician

Official

🎙️🚨| Eduard Romeu (Vice-President): ?Messi?s return next year is very viable for us because he would sign for free. We will have no problem registering players in 2023.? [Via: @mundodeportivo]

Jakabor

779 official goals in 987 official games for club and country. Record amount of recorded assists made in football history.

A 2.5 years older Ronaldo has 816 official goals in 1134 official games for club and country in comparison.

Messi = GOAT

Andresito

Staff member
779 official goals in 987 official games for club and country. Record amount of recorded assists made in football history.

A 2.5 years older Ronaldo has 816 official goals in 1134 official games for club and country in comparison.

Messi = GOAT

Damn he's closing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans