Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

Mbappe: "I know my decision may upset Madrid fans but I based my decision on many other factors. Messi? Playing with Messi is not something that happens everyday. He's the best in the history and was also a key factor for my renewal."

kobby

Mbappe: "I know my decision may upset Madrid fans but I based my decision on many other factors. Messi? Playing with Messi is not something that happens everyday. He's the best in the history and was also a key factor for my renewal."

Source?

KingLeo10

OGbois patrolling this thread like night watchmen in the event that anyone posts anything remotely positive about Messi :lol:

Sad bunch.

malvolio

That quote is all over the Internet. Rasshit calls it fake.

It's like druggies suddenly waking up at the smell of crack.

Rassvet

This is the original source of the quote. No need to keep embarrassing yourselves this much.

8-A96-E79-C-8-FF2-4692-BC51-A85-A6077-BE0-F.jpg

Rassvet

That quote is all over the Internet. Rasshit calls it fake.

It's like druggies suddenly waking up at the smell of crack.

I look forward to the day when you are as wise as you are aggressive. Until then, I suggest you protect yourself from further embarrassment by saying nothing.

Messigician

Laporta bodied Messi

Fucking hell

Their relationship is OVER

Laporta: "Players that sign long term contracts for PSG are basically accepting to become slaves for money

Laporta: "Messi left the way he left. The truth is that we all wanted for him to end his career here. The thing is that when these players sign for Paris, they find that they can never leave."

Andresito

Staff member
Laporta bodied Messi

Fucking hell

Laporta: "Players that sign long term contracts for PSG are basically accepting to become slaves for money

Laporta: "Messi left the way he left. The truth is that we all wanted for him to end his career here. The thing is that when these players sign for Paris, they find that they can never leave."

You posted the exact same quote in Neymar thread. Stop sensationalizing.

soul24rage

Laporta bodied Messi

Fucking hell

You do know that Laporta is talking about Neymar about this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans