Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

I agree that at the end of the day only Cl matters but if he fails in cl then it wouldn't look that bad if he would have at least 25 goals in ligue 1. Imagine if Messi looses to Real and ending the season with 6 goals, this would be a dark chapter of his phenomenal career. Anyways, lets see what he will do against Real before judging his season :cheers:

The only way his PSG move is a success is CL trophy lol. Otherwise it's a failure. At Barcelona, it was different because to win LL, you have to beat a historic club in Real Madrid and a semi good club in AM. LL ain't so easy to win regularly without Messi as we're finding out.

Btw, if CR7 won the EPL, it would be a great achievement even if he left CL in group stages. I think I even said this when he moved. That's also why I don't see his Juve stint at as a success, because Serie A is a joke (not as much as Ligue 1) that Juve won like 7 times in a row before him. At United, 1 EPL and it's a success for him.

BarcaOG

Banned
The only way his PSG move is a success is CL trophy lol. Otherwise it's a failure. At Barcelona, it was different because to win LL, you have to beat a historic club in Real Madrid and a semi good club in AM. LL ain't so easy to win regularly without Messi as we're finding out.

Btw, if CR7 won the EPL, it would be a great achievement even if he left CL in group stages. I think I even said this when he moved. That's also why I don't see his Juve stint at as a success, because Serie A is a joke (not as much as Ligue 1) that Juve won like 7 times in a row before him. At United, 1 EPL and it's a success for him.

or with him ;)

Fati_Future_BallonDor

EPL is imo impossible for United, to win a league you need consistency and Pep with City is number one in that aspect while United is the opposite. Before the season i would have rather bet United will win cl than pl, lets see KL what the future shows us :p

(just a small joke, lets not start a fire now :lol:)

You need to be careful dude, i remember lots of times when i made a joke here and it escalated...

Morten

The only way his PSG move is a success is CL trophy lol. Otherwise it's a failure. At Barcelona, it was different because to win LL, you have to beat a historic club in Real Madrid and a semi good club in AM. LL ain't so easy to win regularly without EV as we're finding out.

FIFY :valverde:

Rassvet

Lionel Messi would have strongly advised Xavi not to recruit Xavi Simons, during a dinner.

La Pulga would consider that the young Dutchman has not progressed one iota, both sportingly and humanly, since his departure from Barca and that he lacks humility.

(El Nacional)

Rassvet

Lionel Messi is struggling to adapt to his new life at PSG and never imagined encountering so many difficulties with this change.

"Leo can't find the motivation. He broadcasts an inability to connect with teammates, confusion, and even reluctance. Messi also suffers physical deficit, preventing him from making a difference”.

(El Confidencial)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Wouldn't bother with them if I were you.

They would eat any rumours as gospel

These guys probably just sit at the desks and type their day dreams...

That said, their political/non-sports reporting is pretty good though. I learned a lot about Catalunya from them.

Hardy

Lionel Messi is struggling to adapt to his new life at PSG and never imagined encountering so many difficulties with this change.

"Leo can't find the motivation. He broadcasts an inability to connect with teammates, confusion, and even reluctance. Messi also suffers physical deficit, preventing him from making a difference?.

(El Confidencial)

during last match he looked visible irritated and frustrated in circumstances where they didn't pass the ball to him. I think he hates so much Nuno Mendes already :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans