Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Looks like you’re getting a pretty big W on this one dawg.

It’s funny to look back now on how Mbappe was described as the third wheel back in august with Neymar and Messi expected to be the bigger stars. Now I think Mbappe will probably have to carry the attack in CL for PSG to achieve anything.

atm Mbappe >> Ney + Messi

Rassvet

imagine having 7 bdors just to suck in ligue 1 lol

Must be tough for [MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] after all his arguments against Lewa about how it’s soooo easy to score for a stacked team in a farmers league.

No excuse not to give Lewa his respect now.

sickstar

I don't know if there is there some kind of pleasure with some of the members in a barcelona fc forum to see barcelona's greatest player getting difficulties in playing with other team than barca. Despite the fact that it's not his decision to leave barca in the beginning and everyone and their mother know about this fact.

I mean, i know that one footballer's condition can not be generalized. If someone begin to aged at football at 39 that doesn't mean others need to be the same. It's normal for others to aged at 33 or 34 for example, even getting his boots off. Various reason, from overplaying to injuries to stress etc. I seriously am not aware of what is the precise problem of messi at psg, only himself know that i think. But i sure know, someone can't turn from world's best performer from january to july in one year, proven by various obvious and non obvious statistic, to a mediocre player, just like that, for the next few months, without having certain condition or difficulty. Let's just see how the season end and for me, i still enjoy his play at a few occasion, namely against rennes.. then against st. Ettienne. Although, i have to admit more games are not up to what i am used to see previously. But i still consider him still has the potential to get back to at least 90% of 2015 or 2019. Or 95% of january to july, which is good enough for almost everything.

Last edited:

MagIX

So far, what I've seen from him is simply shameful.
He's playing like shit and his attitude is a fucking joke, he just doesn't give a fuck, no passion, no engagement, no emotion, completely passive.
He is a starter simply because of his name.
PSG should give him a kick in the ass and bench him.

Rory

I don't know if there is there some kind of pleasure with some of the members in a barcelona fc forum to see barcelona's greatest player getting difficulties in playing with other team than barca. Despite the fact that it's not his decision to leave barca in the beginning and everyone and their mother know about this fact.

They're just a bunch of trolling morons who need to touch grass. If they were normal fans they'd say stuff like "He's not playing at a good level", "He's been struggling this year" - fair comments. These guys are just weird haters inside out. Why Messi haters are on barca forum is beyond me. I'd love them to have this attitude about him in a barcelona bar and not online, they'd get their arses kicked.

malvolio

They're just a bunch of trolling morons who need to touch grass. If they were normal fans they'd say stuff like "He's not playing at a good level", "He's been struggling this year" - fair comments. These guys are just weird haters inside out. Why Messi haters are on barca forum is beyond me. I'd love them to have this attitude about him in a barcelona bar and not online, they'd get their arses kicked.

Messi left and this is still the player thread with most comments on this forum. One of the top commented threads overall actually. Even the haters watch his games at PSG and come in here bithcing and crying every week.

They are not FC Barcelona fans if they throw insults at this club's best player ever.

malvolio

He's playing like shit and his attitude is a fucking joke, he just doesn't give a fuck, no passion, no engagement, no emotion, completely passive.

And yet he is the club's second best performer this season. All this while having to adapt to a new country and league + travelling to South America and being injured. Not good enough? Maybe. 'Shameful' as you say? Get a fucking grip.

Just out of curiosity. Who do you think PSG should play instead of him?

BarcaOG

Banned

100%, pathetic stuff

BarcaOG

Banned
Must be tough for [MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION] after all his arguments against Lewa about how it’s soooo easy to score for a stacked team in a farmers league.

No excuse not to give Lewa his respect now.

lol exactly "lewa is on a strong team against meme opponents"

*crickets*

st. etienne, renne, etc :lol:

feggydinho

I mean, i know that one footballer's condition can not be generalized. If someone begin to aged at football at 39 that doesn't mean others need to be the same. It's normal for others to aged at 33 or 34 for example, even getting his boots off. Various reason, from overplaying to injuries to stress etc. I seriously am not aware of what is the precise problem of messi at psg, only himself know that i think. But i sure know, someone can't turn from world's best performer from january to july in one year, proven by various obvious and non obvious statistic, to a mediocre player, just like that, for the next few months, without having certain condition or difficulty. Let's just see how the season end and for me, i still enjoy his play at a few occasion, namely against rennes.. then against st. Ettienne. Although, i have to admit more games are not up to what i am used to see previously. But i still consider him still has the potential to get back to at least 90% of 2015 or 2019. Or 95% of january to july, which is good enough for almost everything.

There's a difference, Messi makes some of the difficult for himself, you'll notice how he doesn't seem to care to make runs or get involved sometimes, he's still good when the ball is on his feet but it's the same old problem. He cannot change at this point, so it is what it is

malvolio

highlights of yesterday's game

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aX7lCQ_Eego" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans