Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

cant expect much fati, hes the cringiest poster on the forum lol

Stop instigating people to join in fights with you. If you don't like what I post , just put me on ignore and stop looking for my attention all the time , I don't have time for your immaturity.

Rassvet

Robert Lewandowski: "My statement, which I made in an interview with a Polish TV broadcaster, is currently being misinterpreted. I never wanted to say that Lionel Messi's words were not serious or sincere" [Kicker]

BarcaOG

Banned
Robert Lewandowski: "My statement, which I made in an interview with a Polish TV broadcaster, is currently being misinterpreted. I never wanted to say that Lionel Messi's words were not serious or sincere" [Kicker]

good to know, because they were indeed a bit odd

Rassvet

Lewandowski: "I respect and appreciate Lionel Messi beyond measure and once again congratulate him on winning the Ballon d’Or 2021.

Lewandowski: "On the contrary. I was very touched and delighted by Lionel Messi's speech at the event in Paris, in which he expressed that, in his opinion, I deserved the Ballon d’Or 2020. I just wanted to express that I would of course be very happy if Messi's words were heard"

Nice to see respect between the GOATs

CatalinR10

You can support Messi if you want to, there is nothing wrong with that but making this ''LETS HOPE ....SCORES....AGAINST.....'' for crap teams while mentioning 5 guys in which 2 guys are rarely here is meh.

don't care , won't forget [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] who started this or anyone who supported Messi throughout the years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans