Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Not no chance at all. Went through against City in the ucl years ago using same tactics.

Have no choice v City team that is better man for man and will keep ball better to try and hit on break at times. Even if go out with idea to try and dominate ball at times.

The CL games v City were both being risk averse in first leg then taking risks more in second in fairly open game.

Poch with this PSG side is not trying to set up to hit on break as a rule.

Givenchy

Messi is going through the motions, clear he doesn't want to be at PSG. I think he's lost a lot of drive and love for the game over the past couple of years so maybe Qatar WC, return to Barca on low wages to retire here.

Rassvet

Messi is going through the motions, clear he doesn't want to be at PSG. I think he's lost a lot of drive and love for the game over the past couple of years so maybe Qatar WC, return to Barca on low wages to retire here.

Enough with the excuses for not giving 100%.

Rory

Have no choice v City team that is better man for man and will keep ball better to try and hit on break at times. Even if go out with idea to try and dominate ball at times.

The CL games v City were both being risk averse in first leg then taking risks more in second in fairly open game.

Poch with this PSG side is not trying to set up to hit on break as a rule.

Not as a rule no. I haven't seen them try to dominate the ball in any game I've watched this year so far though.

Rory

Messi finished after scoring in 1 game against city, starting the move that leads to the goal today. Mental forum. City comfortably the best team itw on the ball. Arguably best team itw too. Certainly up there.

Should have been subbed out for Di Maria though, 34 is no age to play full game against a team like this.

pregra

Finished might be a tad harsh, but he is nowhere near what he was even last season and the Copa. Injury probably has a lot to do with that. Then again, he doesnt seem remotely interested at times. Maybe he just has had enough of football.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Messi finished after scoring in 1 game against city, starting the move that leads to the goal today. Mental forum. City comfortably the best team itw on the ball. Arguably best team itw too. Certainly up there.

Should have been subbed out for Di Maria though, 34 is no age to play full game against a team like this.

Messi+Neymar together was the biggest reason PSG were largely impotent today. Poch has to play a back 5 with Messi+Mbappe or Neymar+Mbappe, it would fit everyone: Hakimi, Mendes, the midfield, and Messi. Of course, he doesn't make those decisions as the squad is largely dictated for him. He can only hope for an injury for Neymar :lol: Even Di Maria for Neymar would bring more workrate.

This PSG team is knocked out by the first decent club if they continue with all three at the same time.

JamDav1982

Not as a rule no. I haven't seen them try to dominate the ball in any game I've watched this year so far though.

Circular argument as it is hard to dominate the ball effectively against technical side with that front three if opposition are not sitting back.

Would bet my bottom dollar that is one of Pochs main gripes. Cant play way he wants to with these players.

eaman

People overreacting as usual. What was he supposed to do when city dominated the game. He looked better than ronaldo against city a few weeks ago.

Jadentheman

Porch can’t unlock them. Zidane can’t come soon enough. Sooner the better. Messi needs a manager that is not a terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans