Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

Leonardo told Le Parisien: ?We do not agree to let a player go in selection who, for us, is not in physical condition or who is in the rehabilitation phase. This does not make sense, and this type of situation deserves to be defined a real settlement with FIFA.?

stunning :messi:

:lol: I am sooooooooo glad this is happening to them. FC Retirement :lol:

Messi983

FDnhXLiWQAo6MP7

Raketa10

I can't believe he went to Argentina while injured. It looks like he doesn't give a fuck about PSG. :lol: The only thing that he cares about right now is Argentina NT and World Cup in Qatar.

Dark Magus

I can't believe he went to Argentina while injured. It looks like he doesn't give a fuck about PSG. :lol: The only thing that he cares about right now is Argentina NT and World Cup in Qatar.
You can say the same when he was Barcelona player. Situation with Olympic Games 2008 or saving himself for wc2014.

Raketa10

You can say the same when he was Barcelona player. Situation with Olympic Games 2008 or saving himself for wc2014.

Well not exactly. He always delivered for Barca. To me it looks like he is playing for PSG only to keep in shape until WC 2022. He looks totally disconnected and uninterested on the pitch, especially in Ligue 1 matches. If he continues like that he will turn the crowd against himself soon. He needs to wake up. I said many times before and I'll repeat it, this is PSG, this is not his home, he has no legacy there, people won't take this type of attitude for long.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Well not exactly. He always delivered for Barca. To me it looks like he is playing for PSG only to keep in shape until WC 2022. He looks totally disconnected and uninterested on the pitch, especially in Ligue 1 matches. If he continues like that he will turn the crowd against himself soon. He needs to wake up. I said many times before and I'll repeat it, this is PSG, this is not his home, he has no legacy there, people won't take this type of attitude for long.

Hopefully for him, Argentina can seal their qualification in this period so that he can fully focus on PSG after this international break.

According to Argentinian news, the idea is for Messi to play a part vs Uruguay and play 90 minutes vs Brazil.

Dark Magus

Agree about fans. First of all he must recover from knee injury. Maybe he will play some minutes and not full games.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

As long as messi performs in cl psg fans wont attack him but still he needs to wake up in ligue 1 as well.

OGbarca

Banned
i dont like PSG but i think they are right that clubs should have a say in whether players go to their NTs. they are the ones who invest millions in them and more often than not these international trips result in injuries. at the very least they should be able to tell injured players that they cant go

KingLeo10

One of the major reasons for him going to PSG was that he could only focus on CL and Argentina NT.

He knows that league is worthless and he already has 10 LL (majority when LL teams were winning CLs and were top in Europe) and is the best league player of all time.

He probably also knows he can't push himself day in, day out...because is 34.5 and not a longevity specimen like an Ibra.

khaled_a_d

He probably also knows he can't push himself day in, day out...because is 34.5 and not a longevity specimen like an Ibra.

Ibra at same age of current Messi (or 3 months younger if we want accuracy) was playing his 4th season in French league, that was his 10th season of his career in non top 4 league.
And Messi has actually played only 19 career games less than Ibra at the senior level, and he is 6 years younger.

Horatio

You're welcome
Messi to deliver PSG first CL. The Ligue 1 title will basically be a gift though as will not do much.

Epic sabbatical.

After that return to Barcelona to work with Xavi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans