Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't get what Poch is doing.

If you want to play a 4-2-3-1 why not Neymar at LW, Messi at CAM and di Maria at RW? That way all three players will play in positions they're more comfortable in. Maybe not Neymar, but he looks washed up and Di Maria on the LW is useless.

KingLeo10

Poch should be figuring out a good midfield setup for CL KOs rather than shoehorning in 4 attackers.

I know his hand may be pushed from upper echelons but come on dawg...

soul24rage

Neymar should just take a 8 month vacation with his sister.

Poch should be figuring out a good midfield setup for CL KOs rather than shoehorning in 4 attackers.

I know his hand may be pushed from upper echelons but come on dawg...

My midfield would be Veratti, Paredes and Gueye

KingLeo10

Mbappe and Messi as free attackers...in a 3-5-2 would be very much like EV's 4-4-2 with Messi and Suarez up top...except I think much better because Mbappe has pace and the defense and midfield of PSG > Barca 17-19 midfield and defense

Neymar needs to go.

pregra

Poch with the cardinal sin of playing Di Maria on the left doesnt help either. He is shite in that position 100% of the time these days.

Richard.H

The US beIN analyst team is blaming everything on Neymar and that PSG doesn't have enough hard working attackers/mids to cover for MNM. Have to agree with them, Neymar is like a downgraded Messi at this point of his career.

soul24rage

The fact that Poch thinks 4 attackers, 3 of whom who don't defend, is the way to go....

I would have that the loss to Rennes might have opened his eyes.

SmilerBam

So are we settled that this transfer is a fiasco until now? We are shite because of it, Messi is clearly unhappy there, and QSG even more unbalanced. Thank you Laportameu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans