Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The man just doesn't care about club football and still decides two must-win CL games while walking around :lol:

Also told Mbappe to take the last pen even though he could've bagged himself a hattrick.

Messigician

It's done he's renewing

Mbapp?: "Why did I leave the penalty to Messi? Normal. It's respect. He's the best player in the world. He comes to our team, it's a privilege that he comes to play with us. There is a penalty, he took it and scored. The 2nd, he wanted to give it to me, and I missed.?

CR7 fan no longer all of Messi's haters become his fans

Rassvet

good to have chemistry with mbappe. messi gifted penalties to the likes of zlatan, neymar and griezmann over the years.

He can give him penalties after the voting closes. A CL hattrick would have given him a big boost in the ballon race and I think taken him past Pendu for most CL hattricks.

Newcomer

I suppose, i ll give you that. Or maybe he doesn't care that much about Ligue 1.

Easy excuse that. Why isn't it used for other guys like Neymar ? Neymar was flying before his injuries; now that he has regressed physically, he is not even half the player he was in L1 and this is one of the reasons why PSG has regressed so much as well.

Also, weird that a guy who doesn't care about L1 would be upset about being subbed off against Lyon.

That being said, Messi isn't to blame. PSG "playstyle" sucks.

Messigician

It's done he's renewing

Mbapp?: "Why did I leave the penalty to Messi? Normal. It's respect. He's the best player in the world. He comes to our team, it's a privilege that he comes to play with us. There is a penalty, he took it and scored. The 2nd, he wanted to give it to me, and I missed.?

CR7 fan no longer all of Messi's haters become his fans

5D chess from Messi make Mbappe want to renew and stop the CR7 simping

Messigician

Mbapp? would have renewed long ago. There is no chance he is going to renew. PSG should have cashed in but Real was dirty with that very late offer.

Not true, his mum confirmed they're working on a renewal, and for the first time Mbappe calls Messi the best in the world and respects him for giving up the penalty

Newcomer

Not true, hos mum confirmed they're working on a renewal, and for the first time Mbappe calls Messi the best in the world and respects him for giving up the penalty

Mbapp? doesn't care about Messi. He likes having good teammates, he was supposedly buddy-buddy with Neymar but that wasn't going to make him renewing either. The one new player he is closest to is Hakimi, both are madridistas.

Horatio

You're welcome
Mbapp? doesn't care about Messi. He likes having good teammates, he was supposedly buddy-buddy with Neymar but that wasn't going to make him renewing either. The one new player he is closest to is Hakimi, both are madridistas.

Hakimi is whatever new team he plays for.

Messigician

Nope, Mbappe just praised Messi

He is renewing at PSG

Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans