Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

messi with the bigger pressure on his shoulders at 2-2. mbappe made the right call and was man of the match overall.

Newcomer

Messi saves 100% of his tank for Argentina.

70% of his tank for PSG in CL.

5% of his tank for PSG in farmer's league.

Shows in his goals/performances. We keep that CL tally fresh.

Ligue 1 is just too high level. Messi himself aknowledges it. It is difficult to score in that physical league. When i think about people adamant at the time of his transfer that he would be statpadding 50+ goals...

Messigician

Ligue 1 is just too high level. Messi himself aknowledges it. It is difficult to score in that physical league. When i think about people adamant at the time of his transfer that he would be statpadding 50+ goals...

He would be lol

Ancient Zlatan did it but what's the point

Messi can score 0 goals in ligue 1 and PSG walk the title

SmilerBam

Such a funny club this QSG is. They really think they are a big club. They are not and they ll never be. They ll be just the kings of Ligue 1 UberEats( ocasionally).

SmilerBam

I think you should give up on your drug of choice. It affects your level of concentration and makes you say embarassing. I guess you were just trolling.

raskolnikov

QSG sucks, Ajax would school them.
Not winning cl with Poch.

Messi should have taken that penalty. Why humble yourself for that selfish cr7 fanboy?

Newcomer

PSG must be the team with the highest amount of points for the least collective quality in all of Europe. When you see all the results PSG are getting, it is really a steal, whether in L1 or in CL.

SmilerBam

tbf they might do it, even playing so disjointed. refs seem to favor them in europe now also.

but their game level right now is wank.

Yeah, i don t think they ll win it mainly because Pochettino is not good enough. Also because they are a small team from Ligue 1 UberEats.

Newcomer

I think you should give up on your drug of choice. It affects your level of concentration and makes you say embarassing. I guess you were just trolling.

I'm waiting for Messi 50 goals.

Statpadding in L1 is easier if you are like Zlatan, dominant physically (damn, i'm becoming a BBZ school follower). Or even like Mbapp? with lightning quick speed. A younger Messi wouldn't have this problem but now it is hard even for a genius like him.

SmilerBam

I'm waiting for Messi 50 goals.

Statpadding in L1 is easier if you are like Zlatan, dominant physically (damn, i'm becoming a BBZ school follower). Or even like Mbapp? with lightning quick speed. A younger Messi wouldn't have this problem but now it is hard even for a genius like him.

I suppose, i ll give you that. Or maybe he doesn't care that much about Ligue 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans