Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

I've always wondered why he'd choose PSG over Man City. He's just showing his flaws even more in a system such as PSG's. He looks like an absolute flop so far if you ask me (considering his GOAT standards), because PSG doesn't play his game and their midfield is shit.

The current version of Messi might get exposed in PL tbh dawg

eaman

Ya what top team with hopes of winning the champions league would have herrera and gueye in their midfield. It is so disjointed between the midfield and attack. They look more like atletico Madrid every year. City or bayern would walk this game with leipzig barely getting out of their own half

Messigician

Not his fault Laporta kicked him out.

How can you go from Messi fc to another team after playing there all your life

It's impossible

feggydinho

Ya what top team with hopes of winning the champions league would have herrera and gueye in their midfield. It is so disjointed between the midfield and attack. They look more like atletico Madrid every year. City or bayern would walk this game with leipzig barely getting out of their own half

Man City was supposed to trash PSG last time, but they missed many chances. Messi's style of not always moving doesn't also help, someone like Gueye is needed cause of his tackles, but he's bad moving forward, like really really bad. I still believe PSG frontline of (Neymar, Mbappe, Di Maria) when fit is still better than with Messi in the 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans