Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Laporta takes another dig at Messi

Even the priest was a Barca fan... it does not surprise me that Messi... sorry Pedri, became a Barca fan in the atmosphere he grew up in.? ~ Sport

Hardy

Leo Messi: “I have really not been here long. I have played very few matches, so it is difficult to make conclusions. But, at first glance, this is a league that is a lot more physical than La Liga. Here, the teams seem more powerful and the matches are very intense, with little space. The majority of players are very strong."

Not a good league for Leo

serghei

Bartomeu is seriously retarded. The man could have ruined this club if he had another 3-4 years. We barely just got him out until he dragged the whole club down.

They should stop this nonsense and move forward. Messi is the past of this club, Laporta needs to understand this as well. Move forward, focus on getting a top manager and on developing the players, while continuing the progress on the financial area.

Last edited:

Messigician

Bartomeu is seriously retarded. The man could have ruined this club if he had another 3-4 years. We barely just got him out until he dragged the whole club down.

They should stop this nonsense and move forward. Messi is the past of this club, Laporta needs to understand this as well. Move forward, focus on getting a top manager and on developing the players, while continuing the progress on the financial area.

According to Barto's inner circle he is betting on Laporta not being able to suspend the clause which makes it so after a certain amount of losses stacking consecutively each fiscal year the board must resign.

I can see Barto making a power play and returning with promises to bring back Messi and Neymar

serghei

According to Barto's inner circle he is betting on Laporta not being able to suspend the clause which makes it so after a certain amount of losses stacking consecutively each fiscal year the board must resign.

I can see Barto making a power play and returning with promises to bring back Messi and Neymar

Had a bad week at work so not in the mood for your trolling, especially when it's as bad as that.

Birdy

Barto is not a retard, he is a criminal!

His interview is full of lies, like:
- Arthur-Pjanic and Neto-Ciliessen deals were for sporting reasons (Even their mother knows it was financial engineering scam to hide the deficit in the books)
- English clubs offered 150m for Fati
- English clubs offered more than 130 for Dembele
- They didn't pay journalists
- They didn't hand more than 10% commission on transfers
and tons of others

Plus, not addressing the elephant in the room: The ridiculous and absurd salaries given to everyone, even to mediocre players like Roberto

I wish there are legal grounds to put charges against him and his board.
I wanna see him behind the prison bars like his buddy Rossell

Laporta, please...
Barca fans deserve this catharsis!

KingLeo10

It's truly criminal how the worse we got in Europe, the higher the player salaries ballooned.

750 M wages for being annihilated by Bayern. What the fuck is this.

Messigician

Barto is not a retard, he is a criminal!

His interview is full of lies, like:
- Arthur-Pjanic and Neto-Ciliessen deals were for sporting reasons (Even their mother knows it was financial engineering scam to hide the deficit in the books)
- English clubs offered 150m for Fati
- English clubs offered more than 130 for Dembele
- They didn't pay journalists
- They didn't hand more than 10% commission on transfers
and tons of others

Plus, not addressing the elephant in the room: The ridiculous and absurd salaries given to everyone, even to mediocre players like Roberto

I wish there are legal grounds to put charges against him and his board.
I wanna see him behind the prison bars like his buddy Rossell

Laporta, please...
Barca fans deserve this catharsis!

He did address it

Bartomeu: "Some of the players have contracts that improved every year because our revenue also increased proportionally. La Liga's salary limit was getting higher every season, so it allowed us for more room."

Windhook

Shady deals like Rosell's case is the kind of thing that alerts Spanish prosecutors, also the notorious tax evasions in Spanish football. In Barto's case we have mainly overspending club budget on everything from restaraunts, journalists to player salaries, which is not a criminal act, but rather extremely stupid and selfish.

Birdy

He did address it

Bartomeu: "Some of the players have contracts that improved every year because our revenue also increased proportionally. La Liga's salary limit was getting higher every season, so it allowed us for more room."

LOL

Yeah, as if giving to x player from 100% to 500% above his market value and the corresponding salary he would get at any other top club
has anything to do with the (doubt it's true) small increase in yearly revenue

Shady deals like Rosell's case is the kind of thing that alerts Spanish prosecutors, also the notorious tax evasions in Spanish football. In Barto's case we have mainly overspending club budget on everything from restaraunts, journalists to player salaries, which is not a criminal act, but rather extremely stupid and selfish.

Not really sure...
Tax evasion is not the only illegal thing one can do
There might be grounds of him and his board "not having the best interest of the club" in mind, which can be justified if they KNOWINGLY blew the books up -> if it can be proven that the club came close to litigation due to their actions

And at the same time, there is the other factor of them actually making shady deals:
when actually pursuing at the same time personal interests, or using the club to do their business
Remember the Paulinho transfer? What about Fernandez? and I am forgetting a couple more here

Windhook

Remember the Paulinho transfer? What about Fernandez? and I am forgetting a couple more here

Not sure myself either. But now that you mentioned Paulinho I remember there were some reports on an extra-club deal between Barto and the Chinese company Evergrande that owned Guangzhou and Paulinho. I guess everything is legal in EU when it comes to dealing with China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans