Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Bartomeu: "With us, the La Masia players have exit bonuses. Whenever they decide to leave, they get a large bonus. This happened with Xavi, Iniesta, and should have happened with Leo. It encourages them to leave when the time is right"

Well, so much for serghei and others telling us about how pure and humble Xavi and Iniesta were. :coffee:

iniestaGOAT

Bartomeu: "With us, the La Masia players have exit bonuses. Whenever they decide to leave, they get a large bonus. This happened with Xavi, Iniesta, and should have happened with Leo. It encourages them to leave when the time is right"

Well, so much for serghei and others telling us about how pure and humble Xavi and Iniesta were. :coffee:

There is nothing not humble about this. You are reaching.

iniestaGOAT

I don't often post but I read this forum regularly. Is it really not possible to senction this trolling/spam about Bartomeu in every thread? It's getting hard to read this forum because of one user.

The latest post was fine, I didn't read all of it but the interview just happened and if it's the transcript it's good

But the fake quotes and tweets should be ban worthy.

Messigician

I don't often post but I read this forum regularly. Is it really not possible to senction this trolling/spam about Bartomeu in every thread? It's getting hard to read this forum because of one user.

Was two posts on related thread, one of them telling people to come here as I won't post there to avoid spam.

Thank you and have a good day, if you would like to volunteer to post the latest news on your free time feel free to do so

Messigician

Ngl kinda a bombshell

Messi983

Why would they leave when they can get high wages and then still get a bonus when they leave?

Messigician

🎙[SPORT] | Josep Maria Bartomeu: ?Koeman has lost Leo Messi. As president, I didn?t want Messi to go and did everything possible so that he would not leave the club.?

Messigician

Laporta takes shot at Messi further faning the flames

Laporta: "Messi? We have enjoyed him for many years, the best of his sporting career, from the age of 16 to 34."

delancey

?Even the priest was a Barca fan... it does not surprise me that Messi... sorry Pedri, became a Barca fan in the atmosphere he grew up in.? ~ Sport

Passive dig at Messi? 😅😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans