Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell1978

Yuste: "Arguing with Messi's father? Not really arguing. I made him see the situation of the club"

Yuste: "I want to be frank, as vp, it created frustration that Leo did not continue on our terms, but within this frustration I am also very proud to see that the president and the board think that the club is above all."

Stunning! The truth has come out.

VP "the 50% cut isn't enough"

Jorge Messi " You said it was fine"

VP " financially we are worse off than expected, if Messi plays for free we can work something out..."

Jorge Messi " This is ridiculous, my son has a lucrative offer from PSG, we have already accepted a substantial pay cut this is beyond a farce, sell a young player like Fati or accept the CVC deal or these talks end here Messi cannot wait"

Laporta " I think, this is what is to happen, I made a promise"

VP " You risk the long term health of the club Laporta...

Laporta " prepare a statement, there's nothing else that can be done"

Where are you getting these quotes from?

No player in (professional) world football plays for free...

Messigician

🗣️ Rafael Yuste: ?Bar?a and Messi wanted to continue together, but that was not possible due to the financial fair play in La Liga. However, Leo and his environment had a hard time understanding this.?

Cause your boss hugged a jersey of Messi and said he'll make an offer Messi can't refuse. Too bad that offer was play for free

KingLeo10

Now when he doesn't score v some French pastry makers, people will again claim he's finished.

Relax, he only cares about Argentina/CL.

pregra

Finally some luck for Leo, you love to see it. Also, is it time Dibu is considered the best GK in the world? Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans