Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Heard this promising player scored a belter vs Manchester City, not heard of him, anyone got a link to a skills video?? :troll:

JamDav1982

was again evident tonight that he would have hit the ground running at city. way more organized team, with focus and concept of play.

Dont think City would take him as have KDB and want all players to move and press.

Messi is about moments now and teams have to give aspects up for him.

They didnt even make a move.

Messigician

Post the proof :lol:

Or are we supposed to believe you, the forum schizo?

KingLeo10 07:47 PM Today
I actually don't blame Mbappe for wanting to leave that prison. Neymar and Messi are absolutely ass at forward play in 2021 (and by their own design)

KingLeo10 08:16 PM Today
Not gonna lie, watching Messi and CR7 at this stage of their career (in terms of their actual play) is a painful exercise.

Horatio

You're welcome
The beast is released. Will score more goals now.

Ironically....Neymar should almost be dropped. Bad relation or no Messi and Mbappe seem to have the best chemistry as was apparent in Messi's first and second appearance lol.

KingLeo10

KingLeo10 07:47 PM Today
I actually don't blame Mbappe for wanting to leave that prison. Neymar and Messi are absolutely ass at forward play in 2021 (and by their own design)

KingLeo10 08:16 PM Today
Not gonna lie, watching Messi and CR7 at this stage of their career (in terms of their actual play) is a painful exercise.

:lol:

He was having a bad game until the amazing goal, and Neymar even worse.

Tell me where I called him a finished player.

Messigician

:lol:

He was having a bad game until the amazing goal, and Neymar even worse.

Tell me where I called him a finished player.

King MentalGymanstics Leo be like

Messi is dogshit at forward play and it is fucking painful to watch him play BUT HOW DARE U SAY THOSE COMMENTS MEAN HE'S FINISHED I JUST SAID HE'S HAVING A BAD GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans