Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

Messi was the reason we were competitive in the league. Regardless of our bum managers, he represented over 90% of our output.

FinBarcelonafan

Messi was the reason we were competitive in the league. Regardless of our bum managers, he represented over 90% of our output.

True. Now it's coming out.

All the shit I said about Messi(shame on me). He truly lifted us. Even if he walked but put up those numbers year after year is very valuable.

Last edited:

Altomonte

Still out with knee injury - hopefully playing on Tuesday against Man City.
How about all those silly stories about his Pocchetino disagreements - he knocked his knee but will hopefully ony lose one week of play.

Porque

True. Now it's coming out.

All the shit I said about Messi(shame on me). He truly lifted us. Even if he walked but put up those numbers year after year is very valuable.

He did. But if we could have adequately built the squad to transition to without him then we could be better than having him at his current age.

Rassvet

He did. But if we could have adequately built the squad to transition to without him then we could be better than having him at his current age.

This. Laporta's mistake wasn't letting Messi and Griez go but signing bums like Aguero and Luuk de Jong to replace them. If we had kept Trincao and got a decent striker, we'd be fine.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Just watch some highlights from the 18-19 season and have to say we werent that strong. We had lots of matches in which we had luck and it was surprising that we played for the treble. The team was a bit over average + very overperforming Messi and our opponents in cl were shit until liverpool. 2008-2012/2015 Barca was levels above the 2019 barca.

Amazing home kit jerseys though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans