Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tekkers

i dont know why, but it feels like the casual fans lost interest (and maybe even some respect) for messi for "hiding" in ligue 1, rather than going to the epl like ronaldo.

serghei

i dont know why, but it feels like the casual fans lost interest (and maybe even some respect) for messi for "hiding" in ligue 1, rather than going to the epl like ronaldo.

Can't blame the fans though. 2 better matches at the time of PSG - Lyon in Valencia - Madrid and Juve - Milan.

Porque

Good point. Doesn't help Messi that Analdo moved back to the EPL, already scored some goals and stole his interest.

Rassvet

Let's be honest, he was becoming kind of irrelevant at Barca. The only matches that got much attention recently were Clasicos and the few big CL matches we had. Pretty much all these ended in defeats as well and would likely continue to.

snowy

That's cuz Laputa screwed him by telling him everything was ok.

City could've signed him but once they splurged 100 mil on Grealish, it was no longer an option.

They're playing the best possession-attacking football of all leagues atm. Messi would've have had a field day with that squad and Pep as manager.

So it's a double-shitty deal actually playing at dysfunctional, top-heavy PSG. Butcher's League got extra low rep and all defenders got license to hack :stretcher: :jason2:

Today's game will reflect that with Lyon dominating midfield with Caqueret, Guimaraes and Aouar (maybe Paqueta). And then their attack is fast too! Cherki, Ekambi, Edawere, Slimani...

It's gonna look like a Royal Rumble :lol:

Rassvet

That's cuz Laputa screwed him by telling him everything was ok.

City could've signed him but once they splurged 100 mil on Grealish, it was no longer an option.

They're playing the best possession-attacking football of all leagues atm. Messi would've have had a field day with that squad and Pep as manager.

So it's a double-shitty deal actually playing at dysfunctional, top-heavy PSG. Butcher's League got extra low rep and all defenders got license to hack :stretcher: :jason2:

Today's game will reflect that with Lyon dominating midfield with Caqueret, Guimaraes and Aouar (maybe Paqueta). And then their attack is fast too! Cherki, Ekambi, Edawere, Slimani...

It's gonna look like a Royal Rumble :lol:

did you watch City yesterday?

fergus90

The Ronaldo United return trumped it unfortunately. And of course the general interest in Ligue 1 is low. Last season of course PSG didn?t win the title but even without Messi they usually stroll to it.

The shirt sales alone are a good indicator of the global interest and the United shirts sales almost doubled the PSG Messi ones.

Rassvet

Missed it...

Last one I saw was the 6-34 Leipzig

Was it bad? Maybe they missed Messi lol

It hurts to say but I don't think Messi would do that well at City. They have some games where they are brilliant and also quite a few unimpressive ones like yesterday where they were shit.

malvolio

Marseille already established themselves as the only challenger for PSGs title run.

First match vs a decent opponent tonight for Leo in a PSG shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans