Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

It's fake news.

If Laporta wanted to keep Messi he wouldn't have let the contract run out, was expecting a LaLiga bail out and without it he has his excuse.

To quote Jorge Messi

" it is convenient for them he doesn't continue, you used my son to win the elections"

Bobo32

'potential solutions'
'of infinitely more worth as a 34y old'

LOL
no comment

Messi, and the ending of his Barcelona career, will be talked about 100 years from now
Ansu Fati might be more forgotten than Munir El Haddadi is today 5 years from now.

Yeah you better not comment on why Messi and his dad should feel ashamed for some rumour you read about them potentially bringing up getting rid of other players so that he could stay. You should feel ashamed!

snowy

Yeah you better not comment on why Messi and his dad should feel ashamed for some rumour you read about them potentially bringing up getting rid of other players so that he could stay.

Tru

Birdy, when even MessiG calls u out for fake news, u know u stepped in it :lol:

Laplacian

Just a friendly reminder that MSN didn't get the ground running immediately. It wasn't till the later half of the season when they really clicked. PSG team is still getting used to Messi. Messi and Neymar are trying to find their spark connection again (which wasn't too bad what I seen in that game, I saw moments), and the players will be sharper.

Messi didn't play badly, but he did play more reserved.

That was 6 years ago. Neymar looks washed.

Birdy

Tru

Birdy, when even MessiG calls u out for fake news, u know u stepped in it :lol:

I didn't post it as news mate,
I posted it as a rumor, which I was careful to accompany it with a disclaimer "IF THIS IS TRUE"

Messi, and the ending of his Barcelona career, will be talked about 100 years from now
Ansu Fati might be more forgotten than Munir El Haddadi is today 5 years from now.

Yeah you better not comment on why Messi and his dad should feel ashamed for some rumour you read about them potentially bringing up getting rid of other players so that he could stay. You should feel ashamed!

LOL :lol: :lol:
You must be trolling for sure.
you come up with one gold statement after another.
I should save this to remind everyone in some months about how sound your views on football are

The idiocy of Messi fanboys has no limit it seems

fergus90

I didn't post it as news mate,
I posted it as a rumor, which I was careful to accompany it with a disclaimer "IF THIS IS TRUE"

LOL :lol: :lol:
You must be trolling for sure.
you come up with one gold statement after another.
I should save this to remind everyone in some months about how sound your views on football are

The idiocy of Messi fanboys has no limit it seems

To be fair it’s not that outrageous a statement yet. Fati has had a great start and looks a player but he’s played 31 games. Plenty of players burst out the block and fizzle out.

malvolio

Think you're looking at it through pink glasses. Sure, if you came to him and asked if he had wanted to be coached by bums or weak personalities, he'd look at you strange and say no. But it's pretty clear from various interviews, but also watching Barca that certain players wanted to play their way. And did thanks to weak personalities Barca had in charge.

'Wanted to play their way' is as vague as all the so called interviews and rumours.

Those players have been nothing but professional and played under different manager personalities at Bar?a and NTs.

Is Koeman a weak guy now? Because I see he's starting his first 11 with Busquets every match.

Joan

'Wanted to play their way' is as vague as all the so called interviews and rumours.

Those players have been nothing but professional and played under different manager personalities at Bar?a and NTs.

Is Koeman a weak guy now? Because I see he's starting his first 11 with Busquets every match.

When a coach says he'd rather not talk about it or when Setien claims it wasn't possible to work with the squad the way he wanted (don't know what he literally said, btw., but it was along those lines) that's as vague as it gets, but seeing players walk on the pitch and wander out of positions is being nothing but professional and listening to managers' plans and wishes. Come on now.

Don't know why you find it so hard to believe Barca hired weak personality coaches and one of the reasons was to let seniors (including the goat) have it their way and avoid drama.

Don't think Koeman is a weak personality, but he didn't oppose Messi's style either. Busquets starts because he's the best we've got. Like it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans