Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

I like Messi alot but he has been bad vs good teams for a while now.

No goals vs real Madrid in 3 years.

Diasasterclass in the Cops final literally saved by his team.

He does the same thing, tries to dribble past 3 players and loses the ball because his top speed is very slow now despite still having top acceleration and agility

feggydinho

With the work rate of Messi and Neymar, I could see a Chelsea or Bayern knocking them out too. The game is way too reliant on pressing and stamina nowadays.

However, I could see them going undefeated in France.

If Mbappe leaves and they don't get a quick forward, then things would really get difficult for them. (Messi's and Neymar's press is too low, and modern football has much to do with the press)

malvolio

If Mbappe leaves and they don't get a quick forward, then things would really get difficult for them. (Messi's and Neymar's press is too low, and modern football has much to do with the press)

Neymar unfit as hell tonight and pressed quite well. I'm more concerned of PSGs quality when on the ball and not being able to find Messi

Jadentheman

Neymar was injured alot there for a reason while never being injured for us.

Why expect standards from a league that isn't even top 5 lol

I think the Neymar injuries were self inflicted. Maybe he should have went to City. I really think CR150 upstaged him when he went back to United. In any case Messi is in a more physical league if he can still break records and embarrass defenders at 34 that?s a win all around

FinBarcelonafan

This is true. Mbappe helps them SOOOO much vs good teams. They need to pay so much attention to him.

If you have Mbappe you kinda want to play counter strategy. It's his best quality. World Class.

Sterlingfan2000

Messi looked confused and not interested. He should have Joined City. Like I know Manchester is not a good City but u will only live there for 1-2 years and u would play for EPL

Now he's stuck in Uber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans