Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

malvolio

How can you think that to be true if we keep offering contract extensions to players that are passed their prime?

Ahh you're saying it only applies to non-catalan players?

thought about this the other day. club never booted out a catalan player. not in the manner we did with others.

our greatest player ever and he exits like a dog, through the back door.

I find it hard to believe in the case of Messi. The club clearly wanted him to stay, from Bartomeu last year to Laporta;

club had 1 year to renew him. or let's say 5 months because we switched presidents and the situation was not clear.

the fucking state of catalunia should have moved mountains to renew him. laporta should have been working day and night to come up with a solution.

instead we got lies until the last moment that everything is going according to plan and we fired him through tweets.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
club had 1 year to renew him. or let's say 5 months because we switched presidents and the situation was not clear.

the fucking state of catalunia should have moved mountains to renew him. laporta should have been working day and night to come up with a solution.

instead we got lies until the last moment that everything is going according to plan and we fired him through tweets.

Well, we don't have the money to include him to meet the salary cap and Tebas didn't want to budge. What does it take for us to have money? Opening to donations from all over Catalonia and the world over? I suppose that would make our revenue higher and in turn get us a higher salary cap, but how feasible and practical is that?

In the end it is because of ground reality and the calculations of the club and Tebas' stubbornness that led to Messi leaving. Not deliberately being pushed out.

Messigician

(🌕) Jorge Messi due to meet the Parisien club in the coming hours.

Like I said moment Jorge Messi gets involved everything goes to shit lmfao.

Messi looked like he was guaranteed to join Man City until Jorge Messi got involved.

Renewal with Barca looked like it was happening until Jorge Messi got involved.

Now PSG lol. After Barto gave Messi that 600m contract nothing satisfies money lover Jorge Messi

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It is very ridiculous to be honest. Infringement of privacy and personal space.

Messigician

(🌕) Jorge Messi due to meet the Parisien club in the coming hours.

Like I said moment Jorge Messi gets involved everything goes to shit lmfao.

Messi looked like he was guaranteed to join Man City until Jorge Messi got involved.

Renewal with Barca looked like it was happening until Jorge Messi got involved.

Now PSG lol. After Barto gave Messi that 600m contract nothing satisfies money lover Jorge Messi

Breaking News Jorge Messi has laughed at the rumored 35m a year PSG offered Messi, contract talks on going

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans