Where does Barca finish next season?

Where does Barca finish next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HanDW

Liga: 50-50 between 3rd and 4th, lower than that hard to believe unless there is an all time meltdown mid season or injury plague like Madrid last year.

Copa: Final or champions.

UCL: R16 or QF exit.
Not even 5 games and the meltdown is already happening on full force, we're moving fast this year.

The situation is so bad that im not joking when i say that i would take UCL spot via winning Europa League.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looks like getting 4th is going to be much tougher than I anticipated :lol:

We're 6 points away from the top dawg, 3 if we had won today. Don't let the pessimistic Malvolio obfuscate you. A run of form is possible even with Koeman. I would say we will easily get into top 4 if we get rid of Koeman, and most probably still would if we kept him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We're 6 points away from the top dawg, 3 if we had won today. Don't let the pessimistic Malvolio obfuscate you. A run of form is possible even with Koeman. I would say we will easily get into top 4 if we get rid of Koeman, and most probably still would if we kept him.

Not really just about Koeman tbh.

I just don't see where the goals will come from? We lost our best creator and goalscorer. Who will create the chances and then score on those chances on a consistent basis for us to get top four playing like this?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Not really just about Koeman tbh.

I just don't see where the goals will come from? We lost our best creator and goalscorer. Who will create the chances and then score on those chances on a consistent basis for us to get top four playing like this?

For now, Ansu's injury is only for a week or so. Aguero should start scoring goals. Dembele as bad as he is creates chances regularly. Those are three players that should contribute heavily if all goes well, and I'm not even adding Depay whose form could improve. Now everything looks bleak, but things change fast in football, everyone knows this.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
For now, Ansu's injury is only for a week or so. Aguero should start scoring goals. Dembele as bad as he is creates chances regularly. Those are three players that should contribute heavily if all goes well, and I'm not even adding Depay whose form could improve. Now everything looks bleak, but things change fast in football, everyone knows this.

We'll see. I'm not saying we won't make top four btw. Just think it's going to be tougher than anticipated. I thought we'd be top 2/3 very easily, but I don't think that's the case anymore.

malvolio

Again with the ifs and buts. Mate, team is on downward spiral as there are no players to hold the ship steady.

Missing chances and all that are not coincidental. Quality always prevails, but we're full of bums and you're just too blind or optimistic to see it.

Home of Barca Fans