Where does Barca finish next season?

Where does Barca finish next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HanDW

I usually try to be positive but I don't see how we can be champions when:

- We have by far the worst keeper of the top4, Courtois and Oblak proved this the last two seasons, you can't underestimate the importance of having a goalkeeper who is clutch and gives you points, Ter Stegen is the opposite of that.
- Our only non-clown CB is injury prone (Araujo).
- We dont have a player who can guarantee +20 Liga goals, on paper our attack looks better than everyone else, but a big team needs someone who can get goals when shit gets serious. Memphis isn't a pure goalscorer, Ansu state post-injury is unknown and even before coming to Barca the last time Griezmann scored 20 or more Liga goals was 5 years ago in the 15/16 season !!!

Last edited:

Mateka

Difficult one to decide on. What players will be left at Barca at the commencement of the season if Tebas gets his way?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would be incredible if we could stay in the title race until the end. We will get 3rd or 4th I think. Normally I would have no doubt about top 3 even without Messi but Sevilla is building a strong team imo and they could even end up in the top 2 in the end.
Hope for another great Copa run and looking forward to this season. Gonna be exciting.

Messi983

Would be incredible if we could stay in the title race until the end. We will get 3rd or 4th I think. Normally I would have no doubt about top 3 even without Messi but Sevilla is building a strong team imo and they could even end up in the top 2 in the end.
Hope for another great Copa run and looking forward to this season. Gonna be exciting.

Yeah, watch out for Sevilla. Think Villarreal will be closer to top 4 than last season as well, they might even sneak into top 4.

1. Barca
2. Sevilla
3. AM
4. Villarreal
5. RM

This would be ideal imo. :rockon:

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah, watch out for Sevilla. Think Villarreal will be closer to top 4 than last season as well, they might even sneak into top 4.

1. Barca
2. Sevilla
3. AM
4. Villarreal
5. RM

This would be ideal imo. :rockon:

vAu7MW7.gif

JohnN

We haven't seen what the team can do yet.
I would say 3-4th place, battling it out with Sevilla, but it's too early to call. We could have an amazing breakthrough season of la massia and even get to second place.

malvolio

[MENTION=22463]Joan[/MENTION]: let us edit the votes in the poll. people might feel different after tonight's performance :lol:

Last edited:

JohnN

It's good news there are not many medium-strong teams in the league, or I would vote for 6-7...

Home of Barca Fans