Where does Barca finish next season?

Where does Barca finish next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joan

Let's do a real poll to secure ourselves some Ls at the end of the season.

Of course, wait to see what Rassvet picks and bet some money on it. Man can't stop winning.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Voted 2-3, but if Sevilla have a strong season like last year could easily end 4th too.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Griezmann, FdJ and Depay have to lead the team while younger players take the step up. I think we will battle for the title though. Madrid have an even worse squad than we do, without Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Atletico are too strong. Especially if they get Bernardo Silva too.

With Messi I think we could take the title, but I have my doubts about the team's consistency without him and how they would cope in some games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I would not be so sure Atleti are clear favorites. They have a deep bench, added a quality midfielder, true. However, at the risk of sounding like Birdy, they and particularly Suarez had been outscoring the xG at a crazy level before they started to lose points in February or so. Suarez is a year older now and looked like a bum at Copa. They will challenge for the title but luck won't be on their side anymore. The stars were right for them last season.

HanDW

Liga: 50-50 between 3rd and 4th, lower than that hard to believe unless there is an all time meltdown mid season or injury plague like Madrid last year.

Copa: Final or champions.

UCL: R16 or QF exit.

Givenchy

I feel optimistic for our La liga campaign so I'm gonna go with title challenge. CL? R16, maybe even better. Now we are no longer favorites in most ties that could be to our advantage. A Messi-less Barca is an unknown entity - just thinking back to clubs having to man mark Leo out of games etc, not saying it became easier for them but they knew our game plan was pass to Messi and hope

Home of Barca Fans