Where does Barca finish next season?

Where does Barca finish next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnN

I will stick with my prediction of 4th place for now. Don't think we will end up below or above that even with Koeman gone, which of course could be a turning point.
Depay has a ceiling, and this is it.
Lukk is useless.
Braithgoat is almost useless.
Dembele coming back would be a reason to be more positive, since he can score out of nothing occasionally (or miss empty net goals) but the man can't stay injury free, so there is that.
Aguero is an unknown quantity right now due to age and his year of injury.
Fati, exactly the same as Aguero.
Then we have the midfield which consists of a veteran with no legs, Frankie who has been bad this season and 17 yo kids who are either not ready or not good enough. Also Puig who won't play anyway.
Defensively, as far as player quality is concerned, we are not so bad, but that depends again on Araujo staying fit.
All in all, many things must work out for the team to become better and I am not so sure all these things can happen at the same time.
P.s. forgot about Coutinho and Sergi, but it doesn't really matter.

JamDav1982

I didn't joked. JamDav attacked me when i told him we willbe in for a very hard fight for top 4. And i was right.

When club sell Griezmann, undermine Koeman and have the injuries have had then yes it will be difficult.

With all fit and Griezmann playing in system that suits him Barca cruise top four.

Fair play to Sociedad though. Never seem to dominate or play that well but getting the wins.

malvolio

Koeman fired and you are starting to think we won't make 4th anymore. We should've kept him on.

It is more because Sociedad and Sevilla are in form and the Madrid teams have not hit good form yet.

Plus Xavi can't do much with the attack he has. Only chance would be for us to nail a transfer or two in January.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Bar?a are six points away from a Champions League spot as things stand. [md]

The point losses in the last 3 league games hurt us massively. Not as optimistic now. I was banking on the injured players coming back, but they were all re-injured plus other players also picked up injuries. The lack of attacking talent with Aguero, Ansu and Dembele's frailty is the biggest problem, followed by the clownish defense.

At this point, making the top-4 is the goal.

serghei

Bar?a are six points away from a Champions League spot as things stand. [md]

The point losses in the last 3 league games hurt us massively. Not as optimistic now. I was banking on the injured players coming back, but they were all re-injured plus other players also picked up injuries. The lack of attacking talent with Aguero, Ansu and Dembele's frailty is the biggest problem, followed by the clownish defense.

At this point, making the top-4 is the goal.

Yea, :lol: kid you not we were waiting to see Aguero, Fati, and Dembele trio. That's over already. Will probably never happen.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
A few weeks ago, you said I should be banned for saying we might not make top 4 because it was so ridiculous...

It was at the beginning of the season I think, back when even Braithwaite wasn't injured. I still think that we would have been comfortably in the top 4 now if not for the injuries. The lack of attacking firepower, even with the bad defense, is the biggest problem because teams aren't scared of us if Ansu or Dembele aren't playing. That's not what you meant when you were saying we won't make top-4, you were saying that even our healthy squad wasn't good enough. I doubt anyone could envision this injury situation

Rassvet

It was at the beginning of the season I think, back when even Braithwaite wasn't injured. I still think that we would have been comfortably in the top 4 now if not for the injuries. The lack of attacking firepower, even with the bad defense, is the biggest problem because teams aren't scared of us if Ansu or Dembele aren't playing. That's not what you meant when you were saying we won't make top-4, you were saying that even our healthy squad wasn't good enough. I doubt anyone could envision this injury situation

I think I said it in response to Braithwaite's injury but yeah the other injuries have held us back for sure.

malvolio

Considering the injuries it will be very tough but maybe not too bad to play no Cl next season therewith xavi can focus on recovering our team

Nah, it's terrible for a club like Barca to miss CL. This is La Liga after all, not the EPL where there are rich teams all over the place.

Home of Barca Fans