Where does Barca finish next season?

Where does Barca finish next season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i_bleed_blaugrana

Super pessimistic guys, really hope I am wrong but I do not think we will be in the CL next season. Just go down the top 10 from last year and please tell me the teams we could genuinely expect to sweep 6 points from, in both home and away fixtures.

Wont make any CL predictions until I see the Group Stage draw but I would be happy to get out of the group stage at this rate.

malvolio

Fati and depay will be a huge boost this season

depay - seems to have hit the ground running. but will he be enough to cover for messi leaving?

fati - don't understand the expectations for him when he barely had a purple patch last season and is recovering from a career threatening injury. it's not like he is prime eto'o and we're waiting for him to resume normal service.
aguero - we might even rescind the contract, based on latest injury
braithwaite - getafe level
griezmann - never was a pure goalscorer. but let's say he stumbles to 10-15 goals in the league
dembele - dead and out the door with contract expiring

at the moment i'm more in favor of selling the deadwood high earners, play what we got and scrape 4th place. because this season is over anyway.

JamDav1982

Depay, Fati goals to come hopefully and maybe Depay cant help team with set piece goals as well as zinged in some cracking balls so far.

Griezmann could get 20+ particularly if on pens.

Need more goals from midfield as well.

soul24rage

Depay, Fati goals to come hopefully and maybe Depay cant help team with set piece goals as well as zinged in some cracking balls so far.

Griezmann could get 20+ particularly if on pens.

Need more goals from midfield as well.

We got Frenkie 'Lampard' De Jong, so not too worried about goals from midfield :koeman:

serghei

Super pessimistic guys, really hope I am wrong but I do not think we will be in the CL next season. Just go down the top 10 from last year and please tell me the teams we could genuinely expect to sweep 6 points from, in both home and away fixtures.

Wont make any CL predictions until I see the Group Stage draw but I would be happy to get out of the group stage at this rate.

If we register everyone I can see a minimal drop in points from last season. If that.

i_bleed_blaugrana

If we register everyone I can see a minimal drop in points from last season. If that.

Pretty big conditional there.

I think our best two players to actually put hopes on are Fati and Pedri collectively. Glad Depay can ease some of the pressure on Fati but I am fairly skeptical about Depay providing consistent output against any team that does not press us. Still worried about being able to register everyone in time.

i_bleed_blaugrana

First game line up will say it all though.

If we see one of Bob and/or Pique in the starting 11, issa wrap yall. Thursday night football here we come!

Fati_Future_BallonDor

depay - seems to have hit the ground running. but will he be enough to cover for messi leaving?

fati - don't understand the expectations for him when he barely had a purple patch last season and is recovering from a career threatening injury. it's not like he is prime eto'o and we're waiting for him to resume normal service.
aguero - we might even rescind the contract, based on latest injury
braithwaite - getafe level
griezmann - never was a pure goalscorer. but let's say he stumbles to 10-15 goals in the league
dembele - dead and out the door with contract expiring

at the moment i'm more in favor of selling the deadwood high earners, play what we got and scrape 4th place. because this season is over anyway.

You are seeing the situation too pessimistic dude. Atletico and Real are also in bad shape at the moment (not as bad as us though) so i see it more positive. We will easily play for la liga and copa title.

malvolio

You are seeing the situation too pessimistic dude. Atletico and Real are also in bad shape at the moment (not as bad as us though) so i see it more positive. We will easily play for la liga and copa title.

Just like last season, we are mostly banking on things going our way instead of being masters of our destiny.

The only sure thing our team had was Messi scoring 30+ a season. Now we don't have a single pure goalscorer available and we're just speculating - if Fati returns, if Depay delivers, if Griezmann finally finds his feet etc etc

PS: don't get me started on the defence

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans