Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

Damn the odds are stacked against Jesse Marsch to pull it off on the final day after today's results

It would be unfair for him to get sacked. He is not responsible for their current league position.
In fact he bettered their xG difference by a substantial margin

Catta

Both Leeds and Burnley deserve to go down because they sacked Bielsa and Dyche. Shame that only one of them will.

Temptation

WHO fucking fawns over that statue Mats?

You'll be surprised at the cult of MATS.

Few of my Barca fan mates irl claim he's one of the few Bright Sparks of this team. They get all worked up when I diss him(I don't rate him at all; I consider him a fragile overrated bottler).

Barcilliant

You'll be surprised at the cult of MATS.

Few of my Barca fan mates irl claim he's one of the few Bright Sparks of this team. They get all worked up when I diss him(I don't rate him at all; I consider him a fragile overrated bottler).

He is the most overrated keeper ever at Barca. People used to give Valdes shit for some silly mistakes but he was pretty clutch in big cl games. Even Bravo was solid but this guy is a choke artist par excellence.
I remember that qf against Bayern. His distribution was terrible yet he kept trying to make fancy passes. He has never saved us in a big game. He and Busquets would be first on my list to leave.

Temptation

He is the most overrated keeper ever at Barca. People used to give Valdes shit for some silly mistakes but he was pretty clutch in big cl games. Even Bravo was solid but this guy is a choke artist par excellence.
I remember that qf against Bayern. His distribution was terrible yet he kept trying to make fancy passes. He has never saved us in a big game. He and Busquets would be first on my list to leave.

Surely, Pique also has to be on that list? He looks so shit for a big name CB whenever I watch him. Especially in Europe

Temptation

Will skip the Liverpool game today and watch the City Villa game. Dont forget to tune in and hope for the City upset tonight folks. :alemany:

Home of Barca Fans