Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mateka

Why is nobody talking about cancelo? The passes of this guy are next level for a defender.

“Right now he is playing like Philipp Lahm played in Bayern Munich when we were together

“In that position, with the full-back a little bit inside, not just overlaps, Philipp Lahm is the best player I have ever seen in my life.

“Never I saw I full-back going inside, moving into the pockets close to the holding midfielder and from there attack, I have never seen one player like him. Never ever

“But Joao, like for example Dani Alves, should play in that position. He can play inside, he has the quality.”
Pep

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“Right now he is playing like Philipp Lahm played in Bayern Munich when we were together

“In that position, with the full-back a little bit inside, not just overlaps, Philipp Lahm is the best player I have ever seen in my life.

“Never I saw I full-back going inside, moving into the pockets close to the holding midfielder and from there attack, I have never seen one player like him. Never ever

“But Joao, like for example Dani Alves, should play in that position. He can play inside, he has the quality.”
Pep

:worthy:

CatalinR10

Liverpool looking really good.

50 mins in and they scored already 5 goals but 1 was rulled out for offside.

I'm also suprised by Arsenal.

KingLeo10

Amazing how klopp is holding their level even after CL and PL win still on the top while barca started to decline fast after 2015

Because Barca in that 7 year stretch won a lot more. 3 CL, 5 LL, 2 trebles, 1 European double.

Also, our top performers were key NT players who won WC, Euros, and played in WC finals.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Klopp's Liverpool are awesome, but they only have one PL and one CL trophy to show for so far.

Tuchel and Chelsea might catch up that this season.

Home of Barca Fans