User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League?

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Man City

    33 60.00%
  • Man Utd

    3 5.45%
  • Liverpool

    6 10.91%
  • Chelsea

    10 18.18%
  • Leicester

    1 1.82%
  • Tottenham

    0 0%
  • Arsenal

    2 3.64%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 335 of 335 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335
Results 5,011 to 5,019 of 5019

Thread: Premier League 2021/2022

  1. #5011
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: England
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    Now it's time for Benzema to be injured by a Liverpool player
    not needed.

    We just need to turn up. Should not be an off day. That's it

    Don't care if their full squad is fit and well rested

  2. #5012
    Senior Member
    FinBarcelonafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Turku
    Posts
    20,049
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Liverpool appears to have become voodoo-merchants this season as well though, two penalty shootouts won, City missing a penalty that would have sealed the title for them.

    If City bottles the last game, you got to start asking questions what kind of sacrifices Klopp made with the voodoo-Gods to make it happen.

    True. Liverpool has been quite lucky this season but also very good.

  3. #5013
    You're welcome
    Horatio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Hot Latinas
    Posts
    17,953
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Vatican
    Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    not needed.

    We just need to turn up. Should not be an off day. That's it

    Don't care if their full squad is fit and well rested
    One week of rest with occasional training should be enough for athletes. Too much rest is losing game rhythm.

  4. #5014
    Senior Member
    FC B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FinBarcelonafan View Post
    Sadly don't see it. Real doesn't seem to be affected by Karma. Voodoo too strong in'em.
    Al their stinky luck must come to an end this season and the best time for it to happen is now before/during the final

  5. #5015
    Senior Member
    FC B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4,776
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    not needed.

    We just need to turn up. Should not be an off day. That's it

    Don't care if their full squad is fit and well rested
    You guys need to pressure them all the time and not stop scoring, not at one, not at two nor at three goal difference.

  6. #5016
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: England
    Quote Originally Posted by FC B View Post
    You guys need to pressure them all the time and not stop scoring, not at one, not at two nor at three goal difference.
    1 week gap and adrenaline of a CL final is more than enough imo for full 120 minutes if needed. Also we have great squad depth this season to make subs too.

    The likes of James Milner are really reliable in clutch moments whenever called upon.

  7. #5017
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    1,906
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: England
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    One week of rest with occasional training should be enough for athletes. Too much rest is losing game rhythm.
    Totally agree. The fact that we'll keep playing top opposition continuously will ensure good rhythm and sharpness.

    We'll start the final strong.

    Good enough for me. Only need to avoid big injuries.

  8. #5018
    Senior Member
    Birdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,642
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Liverpool appears to have become voodoo-merchants this season as well though, two penalty shootouts won, City missing a penalty that would have sealed the title for them.

    If City bottles the last game, you got to start asking questions what kind of sacrifices Klopp made with the voodoo-Gods to make it happen.
    Maybe Zizou transferred some of those powers to Jurgen?

    In any case, the ultimate voodoo test is against the voodoo champions, which is you guys
    Only if they win the final by voodooing you, I will believe it...

  9. #5019
    Culé de Celestial Empire
    Luftstalag14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Beijing
    Posts
    21,809
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Temptation View Post
    not needed.

    We just need to turn up. Should not be an off day. That's it

    Don't care if their full squad is fit and well rested
    Is Salah supposed to be back before the CL final? Fabinho? VVD injured or not?
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!