Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

He is used to working with star players, he would make it work better than Ole, no doubt.

Yea, but United doesn't have that many star players. They have quite a few great young players that need developing. PSG has older stars that need someone like Zidane.

ebc_99

Ls for those who laughed at the idea of Leicester being better than Barca right now

I don't think their players are better but Rodgers is a brilliant manager and ours is pretty average, but yeah they could beat Barca for sure.

Morten

Yea, but United doesn't have that many star players. They have quite a few great young players that need developing. PSG has older stars that need someone like Zidane.

Pogba, Bruno, Ronaldo, Varane, there you go, 4 out of 10 outfield players, thats quite a few.

mc_lovin

I am not a fan of cross comparisons, like Leicester>United therefore they are better than Barcelona as well. Not to mention I would be pretty confident against this United with a full squad. Busquets of all people>>>their midfield.

serghei

Pogba, Bruno, Ronaldo, Varane, there you go, 4 out of 10 outfield players, thats quite a few.

I think Bruno is on the developing team more than on the star team. There's Varane and Pogba. Ronaldo is too old to be counted on in the next stage.

Mateka

Alan Hutton
Former Scotland defender on BBC Radio 5 Live
At the back, Man Utd are a shambles. I have to be honest. Watching them, they are a team full of world class players, but they aren't playing as a team. When they get results, it is down to individual brilliance.

KingLeo10

United have Atalanta x 2, City, Pool, Chelsea coming up in the next month and a half.

Could be dire times for them pretty soon :lol:

Morten

United have Atalanta x 2, City, Pool, Chelsea coming up in the next month and a half.

Could be dire times for them pretty soon :lol:

Or it could just be that Ole gets bailed out by some individual magic in just enough games to keep him in the job for the next few months again.
Wouldn't that be typical?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Yeah , not to mention that Ole has a decent record against Pep. Wouldn't surprise me if he nicks a win against City and a few draws against the others.

Home of Barca Fans