Premier League 2021/2022

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

I actually don't mind City winning a CL or two...as they won't be at our level historically for another 25-50 years.

Bayern or RM meanwhile....don't want them pulling ahead (even though RM kinda is overall...but IMO we had an insane peak as a club. 2 trebles, 5 european doubles, and like 2 sides in the argument for top 5 club sides ever).

The same goes for PSG in theory, but the Qataris are two times more insufferable than their City counterparts.

utility73

Entertaining match with exciting second half. Fair result overall. Liverpool lucky in first half, and City in second.

KingLeo10

The same goes for PSG in theory, but the Qataris are two times more insufferable than their City counterparts.

PSG didn't give us Verratti and took Neymar (which started the 450 M wasted on the triumvirate of bums).

The only reason I tolerate them and their fans is because they now have Messi :lol:

Exceptionally performance for City playing Chelsea, PSG and Pool away on another day they would've won all three.

Pep has now dominated Klopp at Anfield in 3 games in a row. The last time I think Pool beat Coty at Anfield was 2018.

Birdy

Exceptionally performance for City playing Chelsea, PSG and Pool away on another day they would've won all three.

Pep has now dominated Klopp at Anfield in 3 games in a row. The last time I think Pool beat Coty at Anfield was 2018.

November 2019 Liverpool won easily 3-1, went on that season to win EPL

Pep dominated last season,
Didn't dominate entirely tonight, only 1st half

Xaviniesta

Pep vs Klopp: 22 games 9W-4D-9L
H2H record still tied.

Now imagine Klopp's record had he had an unlimited budget to spend 100m on the likes of grealish or if he managed a team like bayern in bayernliga:tata:

KingLeo10

Pep vs Klopp: 22 games 9W-4D-9L
H2H record still tied.

Now imagine Klopp's record had he had an unlimited budget to spend 100m on the likes of grealish or if he managed a team like bayern in bayernliga:tata:

I don't think they played many games when Pep was at Bayern did they? Maybe like 6?

I personally rate Klopp higher when there's an average squad at disposal.

Birdy

H2H is one thing,
but another is titles, where Pep is leading Klopp

It's hard to quantify the tie between as top managers as them

Home of Barca Fans